You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Players In Trouble On The Algarve?

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone translate this please:

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=138903

It says that JAR was in bed when he was attacked. He is okay but got a coupel of blue marks. And then it is about Bellamys histori for fighting and party. And it says it comes in the news in England tomrow. This was the fast translation :angel: It says the story is not vertifed from a offical place

Her is sombody saying something els:

According to staff at Monty's Steak House and Bar, there was no trouble at all.

We spoke to staff member Valter who informed us that a party of 22 had been at Monty's and not 15 as had been reported.

Valter told us: We have seen what the Record has published but I must tell you that this is a very bad, unrealiable newspaper. It is like your Sun newspaper in England.

Reporters from the Record were here at Monty's and they were annoyed because the Liverpool players refused to speak to them. They wouldn?t talk to these reporters and the club refused to let them film at the training camp. There was a bad feeling from them because the players wouldn?t do interviews.

Earlier on Thursday the players came in as routine. They had tables booked for a meal. There were many families and children in Monty?s and all night the players were happy to sign autographs and have their photos taken.

After their meal they sang Karaoke in small groups. They even sang songs with some of the kids here. It was a fun night.

The management of Liverpool FC including Mr Benitez had gone for a meal at another resort nearby.

All night the journalists kept annoying the players. They were very angry because none of the Liverpool players would talk to them or even sign autographs but they would for the families and staff. We had told them about the men from the Reporter and what type of publication it was and to be careful.

During the night two Liverpool players (non-English) had an argument. It was nothing. It was just like when a group of men are out joking and telling fun at each other. A glass was dropped, just one glass, and Robbie (Fowler) and Steven (Gerrard) told them to both ?shut up? but this was just joking talk, there was no bad feelings and they had the drink replaced. They were still friends. It was nothing and they continued in their group all night.

The reporters tried to say that loads of glasses and other things had been broken outside, many glasses, but we have a law here in Portugal which says nobody can drink outside the bar premises. The police were outside the bars as normal and had they seen anyone outside we would have been fined. We would not let anyone, not even famous people, drink outside.

Only one glass was broken and this was inside but this happens every night when groups of friends are together. They were no different to any other groups.

Word came through to the players that Benitez had finished his meal and was coming back to the resort so their private van came to collect them at around 12.30. They all left together.?

We asked if any of the players mentioned in the Record?s article had been causing trouble.

Valter said: ?No. Everyone was good. I don?t know all the names but I know Fowler, Gerrard and Crouch. Fowler was one of the first to leave in the first trip. These players were all happy. It was a good night.

I have spoken to friends at Barringtons (apartment complex where the players are staying) and they said there was no trouble. They said the players weren?t loud because Benitez was with them when they returned.?

It was pointed out to Valter that both establishments could simply be covering something up, which he understood but he added that his manager would be following the Record?s claims up.

He said: ?My manager is not here yet but he is furious. Publishing lies is not good for Liverpool players but it?s also not good for our business to say these things when it is not true. I do know that he is contacting the Record for an apology.

What they have said is not true and I have no problem if you want to use my name because I know the truth is on the cameras (CCTV).

The journalists are just angry with Liverpool FC and want to create lies.

Liverpool players are welcome here anytime. They have been brilliant.?

A source at Barringtons who wouldn?t give their name denied that there had been any problems at the complex and that had there been, all guests in the party would have been removed.

She said: ?Everyone here is the same. If a group misbehaves then security would remove them. It doesn?t matter if you are famous like an actor or footballer. Everyone would be asked to leave if trouble happened.?

Guest klakpot
Her is sombody saying something els:

According to staff at Monty's Steak House and Bar, there was no trouble at all.

We spoke to staff member Valter who informed us that a party of 22 had been at Monty's and not 15 as had been reported.

Valter told us: We have seen what the Record has published but I must tell you that this is a very bad, unrealiable newspaper. It is like your Sun newspaper in England.

Reporters from the Record were here at Monty's and they were annoyed because the Liverpool players refused to speak to them. They wouldn?t talk to these reporters and the club refused to let them film at the training camp. There was a bad feeling from them because the players wouldn?t do interviews.

Earlier on Thursday the players came in as routine. They had tables booked for a meal. There were many families and children in Monty?s and all night the players were happy to sign autographs and have their photos taken.

After their meal they sang Karaoke in small groups. They even sang songs with some of the kids here. It was a fun night.

The management of Liverpool FC including Mr Benitez had gone for a meal at another resort nearby.

All night the journalists kept annoying the players. They were very angry because none of the Liverpool players would talk to them or even sign autographs but they would for the families and staff. We had told them about the men from the Reporter and what type of publication it was and to be careful.

During the night two Liverpool players (non-English) had an argument. It was nothing. It was just like when a group of men are out joking and telling fun at each other. A glass was dropped, just one glass, and Robbie (Fowler) and Steven (Gerrard) told them to both ?shut up? but this was just joking talk, there was no bad feelings and they had the drink replaced. They were still friends. It was nothing and they continued in their group all night.

The reporters tried to say that loads of glasses and other things had been broken outside, many glasses, but we have a law here in Portugal which says nobody can drink outside the bar premises. The police were outside the bars as normal and had they seen anyone outside we would have been fined. We would not let anyone, not even famous people, drink outside.

Only one glass was broken and this was inside but this happens every night when groups of friends are together. They were no different to any other groups.

Word came through to the players that Benitez had finished his meal and was coming back to the resort so their private van came to collect them at around 12.30. They all left together.?

We asked if any of the players mentioned in the Record?s article had been causing trouble.

Valter said: ?No. Everyone was good. I don?t know all the names but I know Fowler, Gerrard and Crouch. Fowler was one of the first to leave in the first trip. These players were all happy. It was a good night.

I have spoken to friends at Barringtons (apartment complex where the players are staying) and they said there was no trouble. They said the players weren?t loud because Benitez was with them when they returned.?

It was pointed out to Valter that both establishments could simply be covering something up, which he understood but he added that his manager would be following the Record?s claims up.

He said: ?My manager is not here yet but he is furious. Publishing lies is not good for Liverpool players but it?s also not good for our business to say these things when it is not true. I do know that he is contacting the Record for an apology.

What they have said is not true and I have no problem if you want to use my name because I know the truth is on the cameras (CCTV).

The journalists are just angry with Liverpool FC and want to create lies.

Liverpool players are welcome here anytime. They have been brilliant.?

A source at Barringtons who wouldn?t give their name denied that there had been any problems at the complex and that had there been, all guests in the party would have been removed.

She said: ?Everyone here is the same. If a group misbehaves then security would remove them. It doesn?t matter if you are famous like an actor or footballer. Everyone would be asked to leave if trouble happened.?

That pile of bullshit is from Koptalk.

The NOTW (spits) are running it on the website now as the lead story with the focus on Bellamy.

They are also claiming the staff at the Hotel "were ordered to keep quiet about the disturbance." I guess that covers them if there are denials from within like the one printed above. They also have used a picture of Riise with a split head (from a game I hasten to add!) and blood pouring down, just because it was the only picture they had on hand no doubt!

As usual this scummy rag is playing it all up for dramatic effect, but when will our players learn? I only hope this is mainly fabrication and the reports galvanise the team before Wednesday.

(Apologies for sourcing that rag)

Its funny how this is all over the front pages yet when all the manc players are out singing the usual anti scouse propaganda and its filmed then there is hardly a peep. As for NOTW and other rags like it, a phrase I heard sums them up best. 'I wouldnt wipe my arse with them coz more shit comes off them then your arse'

Guest FarmersBoy

Look fellas, we can hope all we like that it's not true....

But this is a very specific allegation that Bellamy attacked Riise, trying to swing a golf club at his legs.

Now if that's a total fabrication I cannot begin to imagine how big the damages will be for the defamatory comments against Bellamy; and I know that, if I were he I would sue tomorrow for it.

Which tends to indicate to me that it's true. NOTW is also saying that both players have been flown home - so if they're not in the squad, Riise becuase of the bruising to his legs, Bellamy becuase of the behaviour, then that will tell its own tale.

If all this is true then it's a case of "hate to say I told you so." I was beginning to warm to Bellamy as well. I was hoping he had grown up and that moving to us would be the making of the man. I sincerely hope that this has been blown out of proportion.

Norwegian media, including the only Norwegian lad in the team, and makes a story with the "bad boy" in the club - Bellamy. Shit media and journalism.

Where do they get those news from, it isn't to see in any other media, not english or portuguese. Why? It is bollocks!

You seem very confident this hasn't happen. May I ask why?

Guest Yorkshire-Red
NOTW is also saying that both players have been flown home - so if they're not in the squad, Riise becuase of the bruising to his legs, Bellamy becuase of the behaviour, then that will tell its own tale.

They all flew home on Friday.