You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Players In Trouble On The Algarve?

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking shithouse media, always bring out a bad story about us Just before any big game we play. first the comment from Gerrards book, now the players run riot in portugal.

BUT, if it IS true then Fowler, Dudek and Pennant should be fucked off, immediately not the end of the season. Bellamy too if that's true, although i very much doubt if any of it's true.

Guest king luis
In English please...

It says that it's probably Riise who's been hitting on Craigs girlfriend, and according to this bloke thats the same that happened when carew gave JAR a right hook a couple of years ago.

Anyways, that probably not true.. O_o

Fucking shithouse media, always bring out a bad story about us Just before any big game we play. first the comment from Gerrards book, now the players run riot in portugal.

BUT, if it IS true then Fowler, Dudek and Pennant should be fucked off, immediately not the end of the season. Bellamy too if that's true, although i very much doubt if any of it's true.

I'd say an incident of some sort has occured, how bad or if it was really anything at all we'll never know unless all 3/4 are suddenly missing from the squad on Wednesday or never play for us again

Liverpool stars in booze shame

By DANIEL KING - More by this author » Last updated at 21:15pm on 17th February 2007

Liverpool stars are alleged to have gone on an alcohol-fuelled rampage during a training camp last week in Portugal.

Goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek, Jermaine Pennant and former England striker Robbie Fowler were named by local newspapers as being involved in a drunken spree at the Barringtons Golf and Health Club, in Vale do Lobo, on the Algarve, in the early hours of Friday morning.

Dudek, a hero of Liverpool’s Champions League triumph in Istanbul two years ago,was reported to have been handcuffed after the incident, which is alleged to have occurred at the end of a warm-weather training camp undertaken to prepare for Liverpool’s Champions League game in Barcelona on Wednesday.

A Liverpool spokesman said last night: "The matter will be dealt with internally."

If there is any truth and i repeat IF then i agree with the Daily Mail article in that Dudek and Fowler are on there way out anyways but any part Pennant played in it will see him with the most to lose.

I think its a cunning ploy by Fowler, gets shut of Pennant for us by getting him pissed and saying 'hey Jermaine why dont you drive us home'.

It's true. About the case when JAR got a hit for a coupel of years ago. A girl arrived at the hotel were the was staying and that was one Carew was on to. She was sent up from the reseption to JAR's room with a mistake and he finished the case.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Twat. :wallbutt:

JAR and Carew had an argument during training and Carew knocked him in the bus after the training session.

Guest king luis
JAR and Carew had an argument during training and Carew knocked him in the bus after the training session.

And the thing they argument about was a girl. Do you have a brain??

And this has NOTHING to do with whats been going on in Algarve.. So stop talking about it.