You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The photo thread

RedinSweden

Mate that's fucking incredible.

cheers Terry

Fuckin' sickening. How dare you get married to a hot girl, in a beautiful location, in stunning weather and then come on here and rub our faces in it with a beautifully presented photo spread. No consideration at all.

I aim to please!

What made this even better was that we lost our original venue three weeks before the wedding. Talk about an upgrade

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic pictures. Looks like you had a lovely day. x

Who is your hot mate with his arms round you in #014?

Forget that, check out the lad in picture 40, there's something sinister in the way he's man handling the kid in front of him. He'd still get it though. *whistle*

gonna bore you with some more wedding photos since our Photog just blogged about them today.

I swear i'll make up for it.

GINA & JEFF / MARRIED IN SNOQUALIMIE » Tonhya Kae Photography / Wedding & Lifestyle photographer based in Seattle, WA.

Mate, they are fantastic. Nice to see a couple of wedding day Ghost Faces too.

gonna bore you with some more wedding photos since our Photog just blogged about them today.

I swear i'll make up for it.

GINA & JEFF / MARRIED IN SNOQUALIMIE » Tonhya Kae Photography / Wedding & Lifestyle photographer based in Seattle, WA.

I'm not really into all that romance and wedding shite but have to say they are awesome.

Worra bender.

I have no defence. When it comes to nice shoes I'm deffo at the hom end of the spectrum.

In case you are wondering I went for the JW ones not because of the fit goth (another thread I disgraced myself in) but because lyrics from Sympathy for the Devil where printed on the sole.

• 4 weeks later...
Are those ponies becoming a liverpoolway mascot?

We can only dream, dear boy. We can only dream.

Here's pics from my trip to Area 51, Nevada. Posted a few a while back but the thread is well gone.

I've got tons of pics from Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire and Grand Canyon that I might post later.

My 4-wheel ride for the trip (2012 Dodge Charger. Fast.)

Nevada002.jpg

Area 51 Main Gate

Nevada008.jpg

Nevada011.jpg

Area 51 Cammo dudes

Nevada010.jpg

Little Al'e'inn Cafe, on the Extraterrestrial Highway, Rachel, Nevada

Nevada021.jpg

Area 51 Black Postbox (yep, its not black)

Nevada018.jpg

As close to the orange pegs without getting arrested

Nevada016.jpg

Area 51 North Gate. Creepy as fuck. No-one there when I arrived, as soon as you approach the lights on the gate start flashing and the cameras on the posts start following you. A white pickup started heading my way from behind the fence and I shit one and drove off >.>

Nevada025.jpg

Why you shouldn't trust sat-nav in the middle of the Nevada desert

Nevada030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We can only dream, dear boy. We can only dream.

Here's pics from my trip to Area 51, Nevada. Posted a few a while back but the thread is well gone.

I've got tons of pics from Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire and Grand Canyon that I might post later.

My 4-wheel ride for the trip (2012 Dodge Charger. Fast.)

Area 51 Main Gate

Area 51 Cammo dudes

Little Al'e'inn Cafe, on the Extraterrestrial Highway, Rachel, Nevada

Area 51 Black Postbox (yep, its not black)

As close to the orange pegs without getting arrested

Area 51 North Gate. Creepy as fuck. No-one there when I arrived, as soon as you approach the lights on the gate start flashing and the cameras on the posts start following you. A white pickup started heading my way from behind the fence and I shit one and drove off >.>

Why you shouldn't trust sat-nav in the middle of the Nevada desert

Them pesky scousers get everywhere and especially the red ones.

Got to say that every time i hear area 51 mentioned now i immediately think of Roger off family guy and it doesnt seem that mysterious any more.