Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

Loving Seinfeld

Always wanted to get into it and I've watched up to season 5. Favourite storylines include Kramer getting a golf ball stuck in a whale's blow hole and when Kramer becomes a ball man

• Upvote 1

George Costanza is the best character in any show, ever.
You can't help but feel sorry for the neurotic bastard can you!?

Always wanted to get into it and I've watched up to season 5. Favourite storylines include Kramer getting a golf ball stuck in a whale's blow hole and when Kramer becomes a ball man

Racist

I tell you what's getting annoying though- Elaine and her lower jaw. What's with all the jowl action? And how many women do they date- they are like some kind Don Juans

I tell you what's getting annoying though- Elaine and her lower jaw. What's with all the jowl action? And how many women do they date- they are like some kind Don Juans

White trainers and jeans pulled up to the nips obviously do it for New York women.

My girlfriend got me into this show, she collects the dvd's and so far I've seen all the episodes up to the end of series 7.

THESE PRETZALS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!

Brilliant

George selling computers for his da out of the garage is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. His da hires another guy and he is out selling George all the time, George cracks up. comedy of the highest order.

George's answering machine is the best comedy ditty ever. My favorite character was Elaine and favorite episode was upside down episode when they went to a wedding in India.

George's answering machine is the best comedy ditty ever. My favorite character was Elaine and favorite episode was upside down episode when they went to a wedding in India.

"do you know that Jerry in Indian is Jugdish"

My girlfriend got me into this show, she collects the dvd's and so far I've seen all the episodes up to the end of series 7.

THESE PRETZALS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!

Brilliant

watch the rest at: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Seinfeld_links.html#Seinfeld_5 or http://www.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=730

The above link is for 1 of my favourite episodes so far. If you have 25 minutes and some sound today, watch it. It's called the Hot tub

Show me some regard you degenerate fucks

Four consecutive posts on your own thread? You really are having a lonely late night, Rem.

Four consecutive posts on your own thread? You really are having a lonely late night, Rem.
You are clearly asking for a bollocking but you will not get one

My favourite episode is when the four of them have a bet to see who can go the longest without wanking. Kramer lasts about quarter of an hour, and the scene where he admits he's out of the bet is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld. I occasionally see a couple of minutes of it here and there when I'm bored and flicking through the channels, as it's on Paramount Comedy all the time. I have to say that it's never raised a single chuckle from me. I fully acknowledge I haven't given it a real try, but the bits I've seen can't touch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld. I occasionally see a couple of minutes of it here and there when I'm bored and flicking through the channels, as it's on Paramount Comedy all the time. I have to say that it's never raised a single chuckle from me. I fully acknowledge I haven't given it a real try, but the bits I've seen can't touch Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Watch that episode I posted if you are at a loose end. Very good stuff. Obviously knowing the characters well influences the comedy quite a lot too and his stand up at the beginning and end isn't that funny