You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elbow on alonso

chrisbonnie

Guest bigf00t

i accidently posted my motd commentating thread on the general forum...

and the commentating while their showing the replay is a joke... you can tell its intentional.

The commentator on sky, Ian Darke i think it was, was absolutely useless he kept calling Alonso, Aurelio, he got mixed up between Dirk and Stevie G??? AND the fucking idiot called the elbow by Mackay an accident, Accident, imo it was completely intentional, as was said above you could SEE the intent on the horrible little shithouse twats face

The commentator on sky, Ian Darke i think it was, was absolutely useless he kept calling Alonso, Aurelio, he got mixed up between Dirk and Stevie G??? AND the fucking idiot called the elbow by Mackay an accident, Accident, imo it was completely intentional, as was said above you could SEE the intent on the horrible little shithouse twats face

It was a blatant elbow as far I could see, and he tried to tell the ref he clipped him with his shoulder.

Ian Darke is perhaps the worst football commentator on Sky. He should've stuck to boxing.

I had to specify Sky as I believe no-one comes close to Tony Gubba's shitness.

It was an old pro's trick - Tommy Smith, Ron Harris and others did it two or three times a match in the old days. Billy Bremner did it two or three times a match but that was at knee-height. Very cowardly, and supposedly outlawed decades ago, but still blatantly ignored. Several times yesterday that baby-faced linesman seemed to ignore obvious fouls that the ref didn't see, as well as about ten foul throws (why is it that you're always penalised for foul throws at other levels but it's ignored in the Premiership?).

Yesterday Mackay also raised the question "When was the last time you saw such an inept performance from an alleged professional sportsman?" - he was poor to such an extent that I was getting frustrated with him - dog alone knows what the Watford fans were thinking.

Plus he clotheslined Xabi, and we can't stand for that.

Yesterday Mackay also raised the question "When was the last time you saw such an inept performance from an alleged professional sportsman?" - he was poor to such an extent that I was getting frustrated with him - dog alone knows what the Watford fans were thinking.

Plus he clotheslined Xabi, and we can't stand for that.

Yeh, Sponge-neck should have had his hat-trick yesterday. He had so much space as Mackay just left him in the box.