You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Gray is a CUNT!

nibbler

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!

Sorry to stat a millionth thread on this topic, but I really have to vent after listening to his drivel all night in the pub.

Feel free to let this fall down the post list, alternatively post your personal A. G. hatred here - I feel a little better just for getting it out of my system.

FCCCUUUUUKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG CUUUUUUNNNNNNNTTTTT!?!!!!!!

but why does he love Gerrard SO much?

Do they get "intimate"?

they are golf buddies.

FCCCUUUUUKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG CUUUUUUNNNNNNNTTTTT!?!!!!!!

but why does he love Gerrard SO much?

Do they get "intimate"?

Maybe Andy Gray is actually "Pancake" and its some strange 3 in a bed thing.

Having said that I believe some tart did a tabloid job on Gray and ridiculed him for his little todger.

Guest bigf00t
Merson and Keys laughing at the end when Redknapp said we could beat Barcelona was the worst.

To be honest i dont mind.

Fact is we wont outclass Barca so it'll have to be a 2005 underdog job again where the bigger team simply dont expect it and neither does anybody else...

Andy Gray is a fucking knowledgeless twat. He was saying Garcia was offside when by current rules: HE WAS COMPLETELY ONSIDE.

However, like a stupid fucking knob-end, he had to start wagging his rim-jobber and drooling what little brains he possessed all over the airwaves.

Grade A Waste of Life.

Come to my place and watch it with Swedish commentary. That was a bonkers match. Do they think we will have Paletta in defence against Barca, or the dude in goal, no Finnan either. Mind you Hyypiä's performance wasn't one of his best.

Or more succinctly: It will be a totally different back 5 against Barca.

Couldn't agree more nibbler. Gray is and always will be a mallet headed prick who will forever have it in for us. The Prem fixture - currently set for March 31 - will in my opinion give a more realistic picture of where the teams are at. Plus it's another reason to "win it 6 times".....or will that be considered a fluke as well?!!!!!

He is a bitter blue bastard. He was also gonna lap up last night. Fuck him. Lets just brush ourselves off and get ready for sat. We also have a CL game v Barcelona to look forward to. They dont have a fucking clue what the CL group stages are even like, ....

but that our fault of course!!

Whilst on the subject of this ringpiece, did anyone else get really fucking pissed off with his constant, and in general unwarranted praise of Almunia? If a player is having a good game, great - the commentator can, and should "big him up" (see, I understand common parlance) - however it seemed that Almunia had only to throw the ball out, and the bitter bastard was going on, and on, and indeed on about how marvellous he is.

I for one sincerely hope that the RSI in his right wrist leaves Mr Gray in a compromising situation, possibly involving a midget and a cheese grater.