You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Secret Shame

Remmie

Okay

around 1995 i was out of work for about three months. Decided to get up early every day and not just slobbing around. At this time I only had two tv channels, and before I knew it i followed this Australian pile of horseshit series. It was really really crap, but still I watched it daily for months. Cant even remember the name. I think it was about a pet in a small village.

Dont know what`s worst... that i got up early when out of work or that I followed that crappy show.

Oh...I have a cd by Sheakspeare sister and quite like a couple of the songs on it. Shame Shame.

Not a great Whiskey fan either.... For several reasons... Got drunk on it once when I was about 25. Hooked up with this nurse student and got her home with me only to find that my rocket would`nt launch. No connection with the base camp whatsoever, so I told her sorry and went to sleep. Needless to say, I never spoke with her again. That`s the only time i`ve experienced that, so since that day i`ve hardly touched Whiskey.

I guess I better stop myself now... :whistle:

I got into someone's system at Uni and stole a years worth of PR assignments to change a bit and use as my own. She was a dippy cow so I knew her password would be her boyfriend's name, the one that she never stopped going on about.

I'll just clarify that the reason I did this was that I found out right at the end of the year that although the assignments didn't count towards any mark you would fail if you hadn't completed a certain number of them. I had done very few as I realised about a week in what a pile of piss Public Relations was in the first year. In theory I could have handed twelve pieces of paper ij with my name on it, get 0% for them all but not fail as I'd handed in enough work: rediculous.

If anyone from the University may ever read this...it's all a big joke. Of Course I wouldn't cheat on work, I'm just saying it to impress my online contemporaries.

my shame is...

i'd shag kelly osbourne everywhere

We have a winner!

Actually, although she is a horrible, repulsive little troll, I found myself thinking "Who's that then - would be worth further investigation" when looking at the BBC homepage today. (It was Kelly Osbourne who will be guesting for Zane Lowe, apparently. Of course I can't find the picture now.).

I also noticed that Steve Lamacq (below) is the long-lost twin brother of a Liverpool striker of a certain height:

lamacq_70.jpg

Thats quality, so is the Cheryl Crowe version.

I love all sorts of dodgy 80's tunes, Tears for Fears 'everybody wants to rule the world' (ever since i saw it on a trailor for Independance Day) and 'System Addict' by FiveeStar, I dance to them in 80's bars while surrounded by Hoff posters.

I dance often when out - and everyone loves me for it, especially the girls, I'm just single because my dong is too big and my reputation for inflicting damage preceeds me.

I can sing 'ice ice baby' word perfect

I like Sci-Fi and know Return of the Jedi word for word as well.

That rings a bell. I also know top gun word for word and have a five star concert on vhs.

I thought I'd add this one that a mate at Uni told me as it's so hilarious that it's worth all the shitty "Oh yeah, it was a mate, sure it was" gags.

Apparently he really needed a piss and he was getting measured up for some clobber for a fancy family get together. The guy is measuring up his pants and it is at this point his body gave in and just decided to piss. Aparently he just stood there crying as the piss ran down his leg.

We all laughed jovially, and then he mentioned he was about 13 when this happened and we all laughed a bit harder.