You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Secret Shame

Remmie

Music. Books. Films. TV programmes. Women. Come on, 'fess up

I had loads more in mind but the only thing I can think of at the moment is I liked the song Sleeping with the light on by Busted. Oh and First cut is the Deepest by Rod Stewart. Big Fuzzbuzz fan in the book department.

Hmmm more to come...

Music. Books. Films. TV programmes. Women. Come on, 'fess up

I had loads more in mind but the only thing I can think of at the moment is I liked the song Sleeping with the light on by Busted. Oh and First cut is the Deepest by Rod Stewart. Big Fuzzbuzz fan in the book department.

Hmmm more to come...

Thats quality, so is the Cheryl Crowe version.

I love all sorts of dodgy 80's tunes, Tears for Fears 'everybody wants to rule the world' (ever since i saw it on a trailor for Independance Day) and 'System Addict' by FiveeStar, I dance to them in 80's bars while surrounded by Hoff posters.

I dance often when out - and everyone loves me for it, especially the girls, I'm just single because my dong is too big and my reputation for inflicting damage preceeds me.

I can sing 'ice ice baby' word perfect

I like Sci-Fi and know Return of the Jedi word for word as well.

I got caught knocking one out by me Mam. Aged 15, kneeling on the living room floor, checking out the underwear sluts in Mams' "Family Album" catalogue. Door opens, Mummy walks in!

I fuckin shudder to this day thinking about it. I broached the subject one day after a mad night out (I was still off my head). She looked at me and said " It was March and still quite chilly son, let's not talk about it!"

The cow.

• Upvote 1

I also hate Whiskey.I cant even sniff the stuff without being transported back to a sit off in my mates nans and knocking it everywhere.

I wasnt nicked knocking one out by anyone but my sister found quite a lot of blue on my old PC.I also cringe at the thought of that particular showdown!

I like Love Actually and watch it every Christmas (whilst I'm pumping iron mind!). I like the Pet Shop Boys' music. I listen to it when I'm wrestling Alligators, so you see I'm not that gay.

Love Actually is a gigantic pile of steaming horseshit. You and theghost are mental.

I used to think that Ocean Drive and Lifted by The Lighthouse Family were on a par with some timeless Marvin.

I hate Big Brother but if I hit four whilst flicking find it almost impossible to turn it off.

I once ran an old woman down and disposed of the body in the Mersey.

I eat flowers.

Love Actually is a gigantic pile of steaming horseshit. You and theghost are mental.
Oi, no pisstaking on this thread, it's cathartic admission time. However, feel free to rip the shit out of them on every other thread, making sure you contact their friends and family.

Anyway, what the fuck are you doing watching it in the first place? For all I know it could be Pulp Fiction II but I'll never know because I don't watch that filthy shit.

I too liked Ocean drive and Lifted. Little known fact, the lead singer had 15 dogs all called jack in his native African country (might be Ghana or Nigeria, can't remember).

Not sure why I added books, who's ever ashamed of the book they read? i suppose it could be Jeffrey Archer or Barbara Cartland or an Autobiography of a giant twat. I am quite addicted to Hollioaks and if I bothered, I could follow what is going on in Neighbours and Eastenders also.

Oi, no pisstaking on this thread, it's cathartic admission time. However, feel free to rip the shit out of them on every other thread, making sure you contact their friends and family.

Anyway, what the fuck are you doing watching it in the first place? For all I know it could be Pulp Fiction II but I'll never know because I don't watch that filthy shit.

I too liked Ocean drive and Lifted. Little known fact, the lead singer had 15 dogs all called jack in his native African country (might be Ghana or Nigeria, can't remember).

Not sure why I added books, who's ever ashamed of the book they read? i suppose it could be Jeffrey Archer or Barbara Cartland or an Autobiography of a giant twat. I am quite addicted to Hollioaks and if I bothered, I could follow what is going on in Neighbours and Eastenders also.

OK. I'll store that nugget for future fights. Why did i watch it? Good question. Look at the people in it though, I thought it might be watchable in the same way as Four weddings or Notting Hill. Shit, but watchable, but it isn't. I feel passionately about this.