You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

No general japes, witty anecdotes and questions about the menu,  dunno its hard to explain, but its worse if there's a large group of us, childish really. I also love  giving blank look and really akward silence when asked  for example ' do you have a tescos club card', sometimes i just completely ignore the question and don't warrant it with answer. rebel. You should see the look on their pitiful little faces.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No general japes, witty anecdotes and questions about the menu,  dunno its hard to explain, but its worse if there's a large group of us, childish really. I also love  giving blank look and really akward silence when asked  for example ' do you have a tescos club card', sometimes i just completely ignore the question and don't warrant it with answer. rebel. You should see the look on their pitiful little faces.

I've stopped doing that, they asked me how my night had been in Tesco a few weeks back & I told them I'd been injecting heroin, ever since they've been really sympathetic with my wife, who has asked me what the fuck I've been saying in there.

The joke is on them though, I'd really just been dropping speed bombs.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha.

• Upvote 3

I couldnt decide whether this was posted in jest or not but so unaccustomed as I am to negging people it seems that I've repped you by mistake. I didnt intend that at all. Shithouse behaviour there, taking the piss out of people probably not in the position to punch your lights out

• Upvote 2

Coming back from holiday to find out that the new girl in the office is quite fit.

Just had a brief chat to her, she is Scottish, tall brunette. Not 'stop the car' fit but decent nevertheless

Running her over seems a bit harsh when you've only just met her.
  • Upvote 3

Seeing self-important business traveler types finding out their flight to Hong Kong or wherever the fuck their gobshite company does meetings, is cancelled or, at the least delayed to fuck.

This happened ages ago, but thing on news about flight delays earlier brought back that warm feeling of seeing some pinstripe clad dickhead fuming at Heathrow last year.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hilarious!!

• Upvote 2