Jump to content
Section_31

Small pleasures?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I had that exact experience this morning. Just me and Buddy dog on a woodland walk. The only person we encountered was a very attractive young lady in sports bra and leggings.


We passed the time of day. I was very cool and moderately charming, safe in the knowledge I had zero chance. 

Dunno why Tyler Durden popped into my head when I was reading this. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I had that exact experience this morning. Just me and Buddy dog on a woodland walk. The only person we encountered was a very attractive young lady in sports bra and leggings.


We passed the time of day. I was very cool and moderately charming, safe in the knowledge I had zero chance. 

Honestly, that'll do me these days. A smile, a surreptitious leer, and we bid each other good day. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Honestly, that'll do me these days. A smile, a surreptitious leer, and we bid each other good day. 

You left out the part where you surfed muckypiratehookers.com for 2 hours and climaxed over some gimp suit wearing foot fetishest eating a burrito. 

 

Or something 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignoring linkedin because you've got a proper job again.

 

"Hi, I'd like to connect so we can see how we might work together to rationalise our outputs and standardise our ballyhoo by touching base going forwards."

 

"No, how bout you fuck off instead." 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2021 at 08:22, Section_31 said:

Ignoring linkedin because you've got a proper job again.

 

"Hi, I'd like to connect so we can see how we might work together to rationalise our outputs and standardise our ballyhoo by touching base going forwards."

 

"No, how bout you fuck off instead." 

Anyway who posts on LinkedIn while being in full time employment is basically depressed with serious self esteem and relationship issues.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missus fucks off on holiday today till Monday. House to myself, lots of sport on. 

 

Although she is going to stay in a multi million quid apartment in Port De Soller in her best mates parents holiday place so I don't know whose drawn what straw here. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Missus fucks off on holiday today till Monday. House to myself, lots of sport on. 

 

Although she is going to stay in a multi million quid apartment in Port De Soller in her best mates parents holiday place so I don't know whose drawn what straw here. 

 

 

You have a roof, a television with sport on and the place to yourself. Everything else is just noise. Enjoy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

You have a roof, a television with sport on and the place to yourself. Everything else is just noise. Enjoy. 

I just need a couple of lesbos to move in next door 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2021 at 08:22, Section_31 said:

Ignoring linkedin because you've got a proper job again.

 

"Hi, I'd like to connect so we can see how we might work together to rationalise our outputs and standardise our ballyhoo by touching base going forwards."

 

"No, how bout you fuck off instead." 

I got a message from a woman yesterday in which next to her name she had in brackets her pronouns she/her.

 

God awful stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were always raised that crumpets should be reduced to cinder and then rehydrated with butter (marg ‘cause we were poor).

 

No idea why and I don’t want to hate on my grandmother, but why?

 

Why the fuck did we burn them for years???

 

Anyhows I now cook crumpets properly and occasionally, very occasionally, I’ll eat  pikelets and feel no shame as I’m comfortable in me own skin.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped, though I was tempted to neg the atrocious plate.

A man of standards. While you’re there you could have negged him for trainees on in the house.

 

Peasantry that, it’s nearly slipper season.

 

Talking of which, a good pair of sheepskin slippers are the business. I’m off to hunt mine out. October tomorrow 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

A man of standards. While you’re there you could have negged him for trainees on in the house.

 

Peasantry that, it’s nearly slipper season.

 

Talking of which, a good pair of sheepskin slippers are the business. I’m off to hunt mine out. October tomorrow 

Nothing wrong with trainers in the house, I have never owned a pair of slippers in adult life or those flip flops/slider atrocities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

A man of standards. While you’re there you could have negged him for trainees on in the house.

 

Peasantry that, it’s nearly slipper season.

 

Talking of which, a good pair of sheepskin slippers are the business. I’m off to hunt mine out. October tomorrow 

How have you been living through this pandemic. I’ve worn slippers every day since the first lockdown. Gone through 3 pairs in all. They’re not a seasonal bit of gear.

 

maybe on those most sweltering of summer days they were left aside, but we only had 3 weeks of that and I was luckily on holiday for 2 of them.

 

but overall you get repped for picking up on trainers on in the house, and for slipper love. Though I personally don’t want any sheepskin .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have slippers, haven't worn them since I was a kid.

 

I wear either a pair of Adidas Galaxy 4's (which I don't wear outside) or my 30 year old Birkenstocks during the summer.

 

Flipping slipper Nazis, pah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sausage barm and a coffee from Greggs, eaten in the car in the rain. 

 

(just read that back and it sounds like a Bladerunner quote if Roy Batty was a fat bum) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More of a big pleasure but a pleasure nonetheless.

 

We've had an horrendous experience with what turned out to be cowboy builders with all sorts of shit work that needs putting right. Whilst arguing, threatening and negotiating with the cunts we decided we would carry on and try and get some pointing and rendering done, at least move the project on a bit.

 

Tradesmen are all busy as we all know, but we managed to get someone who said they could perhaps fit it in around other jobs. As soon as he turned up I knew he was a cockney and he was all "stand on me, I can do thaat, it'll look lavley, trust me, fackin A1 it'll be" He marched up and down looking at the building  "who fackin done that then? Fackin stringing up they need, dont worry I'll do it lavley".

 

Fuck me but they have. On time, on budget and looks lavley too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×