You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mrs Turdseye goes into the school every Thursday and reads with all the 6 and 7 year old kids in my daughter’s class. She’s just text and told me that the teacher was talking about the Houses of Parliament and Turdsette launched into a tirade about how bad Boris Johnson is and Brexit being a bad idea. 

Beaming with pride. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/10/2019 at 21:45, General Dryness said:

Plenty of butter on the toast, not too much marmite. Fucking lovely.

Spot on lad. Baffles me when people say they don't like Marmite. Nothing beats it first in the morning, not even a suck treat

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Spot on lad. Baffles me when people say they don't like Marmite. Nothing beats it first in the morning, not even a suck treat

Negged for “suck treat”, as it sounds ridiculous. I would have repped you for the Marmite,  had you said cheese and Marmite. Throw caution to the wind, Ken, butter, Marmite and cheese.

45 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Not sure about that mate.

28 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Negged for “suck treat”, as it sounds ridiculous. I would have repped you for the Marmite,  had you said cheese and Marmite. Throw caution to the wind, Ken, butter, Marmite and cheese.

What's known in this country as a "mousetrap". No idea why, I guess it's because of the cheese.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Just been to the till at a mini-mart.

Her:“Ten sixty six, please”
Me: “The Battle of Hastings”

* tumbleweed *

5F54C336-3F57-40F4-9667-B5A8872553AA.gif

Scary isn't it. Mrs was working as a classroom assistant & the teacher was doing a bit about WW2 and read out a certain North African battle as ' Ee One Amain '

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Scary isn't it. Mrs was working as a classroom assistant & the teacher was doing a bit about WW2 and read out a certain North African battle as ' Ee One Amain '

Indeed. I had to hire a van the other week to pick up another new bookshelf for the missus. It was 9.99€ an hour to hire the van and I used it for 2 hours. The lass behind the counter got a calculator out to work out the price. 

15 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Indeed. I had to hire a van the other week to pick up another new bookshelf for the missus. It was 9.99€ an hour to hire the van and I used it for 2 hours. The lass behind the counter got a calculator out to work out the price. 

Going off topic but slightly relate. I was in the chippy the other day and the woman tells me it was £12.40. I gave her a twenty and offered her £2.50 in change. She looked at me blank and I said just give me back a tenner and 10p, again she looked blank, shoved the change back at me and said "I'll just do it the way the till tells me, this is too confusing"

My ten year old was with me and on walking out asked about it, "this son, is why doing homework and studying is important, otherwise you end up working in a chippy" I told him.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Katie Price going bankrupt, serves you right you talentless ugly slag!

I saw it posted out on twitter that she is nowhere near skint. She is going through a divorce (again). Go bankrupt, get debts written off and not have to pay her ex fuck-all then in a few years bang she has her money again. She made 40 million off a pair of tits. She isn't THAT stupid.