You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

29 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Putting your out of office, on for your last day.

I don’t work here anymore, so go and darken some other cunts door 

Hasta la vista, dickheads

Love RJ x

Congratulations mate. Sounds like you're delighted 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Seeing women in their summer clothes. I know it's frowned upon these days to look thanks to the lobbying of ugly birds, but let me die now if a man can't voice to a beautiful woman the zephyrs that are blowing through his mind.

As soon as the sun comes out in this country it's alchemy. 

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Seeing women in their summer clothes. I know it's frowned upon these days to look thanks to the lobbying of ugly birds, but let me die now if a man can't voice to a beautiful woman the zephyrs that are blowing through his mind.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As soon as the sun comes out in this country it's alchemy. 

People finding people attractive, it’ll never catch on…

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sunny days transform normal looking women into movie stars. Even in Sainsburys there were some amongst the mums. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

' Beautifully put Mr 31 ( gavel bangs ) 6 months, no remission '.

• Upvote 1

One tried and true method of having a gander back in the day was wearing my sunglasses, turning my head away from the woman as I passed but looking out the corner of my eye in her direction. However, I later discovered that the shades were only lightly tinted so they could see what I was doing. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

One tried and true method of having a gander back in the day was wearing my sunglasses, turning my head away from the woman as I passed but looking out the corner of my eye in her direction. However, I later discovered that the shades were only lightly tinted so they could see what I was doing. 

You beeping a woman

hiding.gif

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got some good news from the docs this morning, blood tests are all good, kidneys and liver function absolutely fine, the only thing is that I need to double the dosage of my B12 tablets. No biggie. Feeling better than I've done in ages tbh.

Sorted out my energy supplier for another 12 months, fixed at a comfortable enough price, and my insurance for 12 months and broadband for 18. All done, can forget all about those for another year.

Just cut my hair and had a cool shower, scranned a big bag of Monster Munch. Safe to say life is feeling good right now (perhaps suspiciously so), feet up, chilling out.

• Upvote 11

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Got some good news from the docs this morning, blood tests are all good, kidneys and liver function absolutely fine, the only thing is that I need to double the dosage of my B12 tablets. No biggie. Feeling better than I've done in ages tbh.

Sorted out my energy supplier for another 12 months, fixed at a comfortable enough price, and my insurance for 12 months and broadband for 18. All done, can forget all about those for another year.

Just cut my hair and had a cool shower, scranned a big bag of Monster Munch. Safe to say life is feeling good right now (perhaps suspiciously so), feet up, chilling out.

Great to hear, it’s astonishing what a good balanced diet can do for your health. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Haha you're not wrong.

Gonna have a cold lager right now, something I very rarely do when I'm at home by myself, but fuck it, why not?

IMG_20220720_181823.jpg

Great news mate but get some sun on them legs, them trotters are woeful and why have you got the forum on the telly?