You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Couldn't be arsed with that I just eat the motherfucker. I ate a dark chocolate orange like an apple yesterday but then got the shits a bit.

As in held the whole thing in its ball shape and just bit into it?!!!

Thats bloody hilarious

On 01/07/2020 at 22:27, Dave D said:

Gnawing the caramel/toffee off of the top of a pair of Twix fingers

I've negged you by accident and it won't let me change it, can someone do the honours and balance this shit out.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Having the green man pop up on a busy pedestrian crossing just as you walk up to it, so you don't even have to break your stride.

Bend to my will, little electric man.

If you didn't break into this really loud as it happened then you are living the wrong life

• Upvote 1

I went out for dinner tonight. To a restaurant. It was ducking amazing.

Had a takeaway beer sat on the side of the river in York in the evening sun, then went to an incredible Nepalese place called the yak and yeti.

food was amazing and it was just so nice to be out, doing something previously taken for granted.

Guest Pistonbroke

We bought some new bedding, 100% Turkish cotton which apparently is really cool in the summer and warm in winter. Looking forward to diving into bed in a minute. 

57 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

We bought some new bedding, 100% Turkish cotton which apparently is really cool in the summer and warm in winter. Looking forward to diving into bed in a minute. 

When it comes to bedding, linen is the only way forward. Costs a little more, but when you get into bed you can tell where the extra money went.

Guest Pistonbroke

Ordered one of those multi tables the other day, Kicker/Pool/Table tennis/air hockey. Delivery day was supposed to be next week, just checked UPS and it's turning up tomorrow. I can't wait to see the smile on the youngest sons face as he doesn't know about it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
On 17/07/2020 at 02:29, General Dryness said:

When it comes to bedding, linen is the only way forward. Costs a little more, but when you get into bed you can tell where the extra money went.

I prefer cotton mate although i do realise linen is what a lot of people prefer. If you pay for good cotton it's every bit as good. 

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ordered one of those multi tables the other day, Kicker/Pool/Table tennis/air hockey. Delivery day was supposed to be next week, just checked UPS and it's turning up tomorrow. I can't wait to see the smile on the youngest sons face as he doesn't know about it. 

With UPS you will be lucky if it shows up at all.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

With UPS you will be lucky if it shows up at all.

Shhhhhush......I'll send you a pic when it turns up tomorrow.