You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greetings

Nunavut Patrick

... sorry no match ratings but I always give Luis Garcia 8.5 when he scores.

Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria....la la la...clap clap..Erik Meijer clap clap plays with Hamann and Biscan clap clap clap

Anyhoooo, do not drink the Heineken on tap at Ottawa. Very poor. Switched to bottled Fosters. Strweth! I was seeing dingoes on the runway with babies in their mouths being chased by Meryl Streep. Crikey. Still can't believe he's gone. RIP Steve Irwin. There were like five charters out to Cuba and Dominican Republic-- airport full of skanky MILF Quebec women--ugh! Hawaiin Tropiced up and all leathery and drinking rum and Cokes with crisps. Why why why did you English not just subjugate them like every other colony>? Noooo, you let the Roman Catholic Church maintain their hegemony over them in exchange for loyalty against the Yankee hordes and then pull out. Ye bastards. Now I have to sit and drink my Fosters with Botoxed-up leathery French-Canadian cougars.

I am very confident we'll do Bolton on New Years. I thought there was never a manager I could hate more than Slur, but Allardyce is close. Fat snug bunging twat.

Little does he know that I also finished second in the England manager sweepstakes.

2007- Chinese Year of the Tapir.