You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...

Somehow I feel this won't live up to expectations, but it's still good news...

Trailer Park Boys stars will bring Season 8 of the show online | Television | Arts | National Post

The Trailer Park Boys are coming back: Series stars get the green light to produce eighth season online

Irreverent hosers Ricky, Julian and Bubbles will be back for another season of park pranks — but this time on the Internet.

Trailer Park Boys stars Robb Wells, John Paul Tremblay and Mike Smith say they’ve acquired the rights to the hit Canadian comedy franchise from the show’s original producers.

And they’ve started pre-production on an eighth season of the mockumentary series that will be available on their new Internet channel, SwearNet.com.

The acquisition does not include the recently completed third film in the franchise, tentatively titled Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It.

Mike Clattenburg, Barrie Dunn and Mike Volpe were the original producers of the cult classic show that ended in 2008.

In a statement, they say they’re happy Wells, Tremblay and Smith — who play foul-mouthed trio Ricky, Julian and Bubbles — will continue the brand.

“While the three of us have moved on to different TV and film projects, the Boys are the only ones with the intimate knowledge and love of the show to keep Trailer Park Boys alive and well,” said Clattenburg.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J8uivKB6bs?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J8uivKB6bs?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I'd like to see the return of Steve French. Hope J-Roc will be back, also Trevor and Corey though that's less likely.

Did anyone catch the Drunk and on Drugs happy funtime hour? It was fucked. Awesome, but fucked.

Fuck this court. Fuck Jim Lahey. Fuck Randy. Fuck those two idiot cops right there. Fuck suit dummies; as a matter of fact fuck legal aid. Fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken Wings. Fuck all the old wood in here. Fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything!

Reveen was a hypnotist who travelled back and forth across Canada putting on shows. He'd get people up on stage, get them clucking like chickens, etc. I think he does "quit-smoking-through hypnotism" seminars now.

qwjm.jpg

i think he's dead.

his adverts would show up every year as a kid during the holidays.

looks like his son is carrying on the tradition.

Lucy is hot, in a trailer park kind of way.

Classics-

Bottle Kids.

Jim Lahay running against Sam for Trailer Park Supervisor speech. 'Who among us hasn't had a drink too many?'

The hash driveway.

Ricky getting his Grade 10 and Cyrus not.

Randy turning tricks for cheeseburgers.

Rita MacNeil (RIP) harvesting marijuana plants for Ricky.

Alex Lifeson 'this man is a male prostitute' episode.

Ricky's Dad and piss jugs (having driven Winnipeg to North Bay/Sudbury I can attest the Superior Shore that piss jugs do exist).