You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I finally, finally got around to watching this brilliant show after reading a recommendation on here aboot 2-3 years ago. It's so different to any other TV show, it's hilarious, honest and at times very moving. You have no excuse- watch it!:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Trailerpark%20Boys_links.html

I have all six series on my computer. the torrents are available everywhere. It is fantastic.

yeah it is good, Ive seen most of them 2 or 3 times it's on everyday here on foxtel, i think it gets better the later the series like season 4,5,6

The first series I watched was series 4, so it was really weird going back to the first series when Bubbles was a minor character. Every season has been utterly ace though. Apparently one of Corey and Trevor has quit the show, which is a real, real shame.

The first series I watched was series 4, so it was really weird going back to the first series when Bubbles was a minor character. Every season has been utterly ace though. Apparently one of Corey and Trevor has quit the show, which is a real, real shame.

how different is bubbles in the first few episodes compared to the later ones.

Apparently there is a movie as well i don't know much about it though

• 1 year later...

Just got hold of the first couple of series after a recommendation from my housemate. Absolute quality and the next 5 series are being acquired as I type.

The characters and stories are amazing, funny and touching. Love the fact that Bubbles is getting more and more screentime. The episode where you find out he's made his living from shopping carts for 18 years as it's his area of expertise is brilliant.

The series are nicely continuously humourous but then every now and then piss your self funny.

Loved when Bubbles, copying Ricky, said to Trevor, who was sporting a lovely mullet;

"Hey. Smokes. Lets go."

"But you don't even smoke."

"Just gimme the smokes, Hairdo!"

Top stuff.

yeah it is good, Ive seen most of them 2 or 3 times it's on everyday here on foxtel, i think it gets better the later the series like season 4,5,6

sorry to say, but as brilliant as any TV show, (and a massive favorite of mine) it implodes by season six with the loss of corey and trevor, and the inevitable decent into low-brow humour to entertain the masses.

sorry to say, but as brilliant as any TV show, (and a massive favorite of mine) it implodes by season six with the loss of corey and trevor, and the inevitable decent into low-brow humour to entertain the masses.

Did you watch Entourage? I loved it but, goddaaamn, series 4 was poor. There's one more series due and they need to go back to the old style before it became limp and tepid.

Did you watch Entourage? I loved it but, goddaaamn, series 4 was poor. There's one more series due and they need to go back to the old style before it became limp and tepid.

i've heard of it, but it must be on past my bedtime......

how does it compare to trailer park boys?

by the way, only season seven of TPB is regrettable....season six still has some classics.

i've heard of it, but it must be on past my bedtime......

how does it compare to trailer park boys?

by the way, only season seven of TPB is regrettable....season six still has some classics.

From what I've seen I like TPB more but Entourage is definitely watchable. It's not really belly laugh funny though. They're completely different but it's worth a download (if you were partial to that form of behaviour, unlike myself, Your Honour) if you have a few empty nights to fill.

I was reading, but may be wrong, that the TPB film came after the sixth series and that's meant to still be funny. Anyone seen it?

Series 2-4 is Trailer Park boys at it's very, very best. It does deteriate, but is still highly watchable.

The GF has recommended me some brilliant stuff through the years including: Sopranos, The Wire, Trailer Park Boys, the Shield and Band of Brothers.

• 8 months later...
Bump.

Whatever happened to this?

I heard there was a film being made?

Anymore series' or is it officially over now?

Great show. Ricky is my favourite character.

series is over, and the movie came out last year, i believe.

it needed to end - it was a bit tedious and predictable in the last season or two.

was a fabulous show in its prime though.

• 8 months later...