You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you like Christmas?

Guest TK-421

Do you like Christmas  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Christmas

• Yes - peace and goodwill to all men, women, children and squid
    • No - fuck the whole thing off

32 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

The gay dads of twins in my daughter’s class at school just gave us this immense homemade gingerbread house as a present. It’s got about 20,000 sweets of many different varieties, a pile of gold coin treasure.

Gay Christmas Dads > all other dads.

When are you expecting the back door to be eaten?

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, Elite said:

Everywhere is rammed today, it's like Armageddon out there.

23 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just did nine laps of Sainsbury’s car park before finding a space. I’m staying indoors now until the 27th. 

Amateurs.

Major shopping sorted yesterday. Currently making Lamb Maharaja for tonight, ham’s cooking away in the background and then I’m icing cakes after Booth’s Cumberland sausage sarnies. Pig in muck here 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Remmie said:

It worked fine, I just expected some kind of fail vid! 

Ha cheers Rem. Won't play for me at all now. 

Fwiw I'd highly recommend going to see him .  Wouldnt call myself a big classical buff by any stretch but he puts on a great show 

On 12/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, Champ said:

That sounds like you’re having a day of doing what you want to do...which is a whole lot more than many people. What’s so ‘fucking shite’ about that?

Its a load of made up bollocks. 

* Dysfunctiinal families pretending to be the Waltons. 

* Families without two pennies to rub together, who have been using foodbanks for the rest of the year feeling inadequate because they can’t spend £300 on their kids. 

* Parents who couldn’t give two fucks about parenting the rest of the year spending hundreds of pounds on their brats to feel smug about themselves. 

* Grown men dressed like cunts thinking they’re cool. 

* People wasting hundreds of pounds on food they’ll end up binning, walking past a homeless person sat outside a supermarket asking for a few pence and tutting to themselves. 

* Once a year drinkers who ruin the pub. 

* Women who can’t work a fucking cashpoint. 

* Shit telly. 

* Stress about cooking a Sunday fucking dinner. 

* Shit music. 

* Two faced cunts pretending they like and love others because they feel they have to. 

* Coca fucking cola. 

* Queens speech. 

The whole thing is an absolute shit show and to be honest I’m embarrassed by and pity people who enjoy it. 

If I didn’t have stuff to sort out first I’d top myself to avoid the fucking thing. 

• Upvote 4