You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you like Christmas?

Guest TK-421

Do you like Christmas  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Christmas

• Yes - peace and goodwill to all men, women, children and squid
    • No - fuck the whole thing off

59 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The reindeer have chowed down on the carrot and Father Christmas has done in three quarters of the mince pie. Now he’s just hanging around with a whiskey before filling the sack, the lazy fucker. 

God, the carrot. I’ve still got to eat the wretched thing before I go to bed

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You actually eat it? Surely that’s not normal. Bite it, spit it out, put some more bite marks in it and lash what you’ve bitten off into the bin. 

CC6BF331-7252-484A-A682-42EE673442E0.jpeg

It’s the biting it. I can’t stand the noise it makes. 

You’d think we might have moved beyond it all but she loves it...and where’s the harm.

Ah, well, I’m only putting it off...

Hope Father Christmas is good to you all x

• Upvote 1

My wife is working today (hospitals do not close) so we’re not going to spend it with her family in Bristol. Instead, I’m gonna spend the day with a bunch of London-based 30 something Aussies, stuffing ourselves with M&S food and booze. Merry Christmas to you all. X

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Seasons said:

A shopper was seriously injured when a car drove into "several people" at a supermarket, police have said.

A blue Citroen C3 hit pedestrians and drove off from the car park at Tesco in Harefield Road, Rickmansworth just before 14:00 GMT on Sunday.

A woman was taken to Watford General Hospital with serious injuries while a man was treated for slight injuries, Hertfordshire Police said.

Officers are trying to find the vehicle and its occupants.

Police said they believed the driver and a passenger were involved in an incident inside the store moments beforehand, where a person was challenged by Tesco security staff after allegedly attempting to steal alcohol.

The force has appealed for witnesses.

On 12/23/2018 at 10:46 PM, Remmie said:

What do people normally do on Boxing day?Almost exclusively worked it for the past 10 years and my friends and family never really bothered with it before then. I'll watch the f**tball obviously... 

Define “do”, mate. You make it sound like there should be specific Boxing Day-orientated activities. Unless I’m going to the match (I am; we’re at home), Boxing Day is emphatically about lazing around doing fuck all but eating, drinking, watching telly and enjoying Christmas pressies. Think of it as Christmas Day Part II, but with fewer extended family members and no “event” meal. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Hope all of you with kids take pleasure from seeing them enjoy themselves. 

Cant wait for the day to be over, had my first pint 6 o’clock this morning. 

Col wants you all to take pleasure from kids. Just saying....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Glad to see I’m not the only one who’s experienced multiple post difficulties this morning. Bloody Santa - disrupting forums.

Yeah. That was weird. I pressed “submit reply” and nothing happened. After several more tries the whole page had a spin out. I shut down safari and re-opened to find multiple posts. Santa is deffo being a cunt this morning. 

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Define “do”, mate. You make it sound like there should be specific Boxing Day-orientated activities. Unless I’m going to the match (I am; we’re at home), Boxing Day is emphatically about lazing around doing fuck all but eating, drinking, watching telly and enjoying Christmas pressies. Think of it as Christmas Day Part II, but with fewer extended family members and no “event” meal. 

Just curious as to if its celebrated in a certain way as its a pretty foreign concept for me to not be working. Most people get hammered though, right? 

12 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Just curious as to if its celebrated in a certain way as its a pretty foreign concept for me to not be working. Most people get hammered though, right? 

Routine in our house since my ol fella would let us have a drink at home was always...

Lie in, then start with a Bloody Mary, open the fizz when you’re cooking breakfast, lie on the sofa feeling stuffed listening to music or watching some telly. 

Then time dinner around the game, cold meats, pickles, bubble and squeak, left over roast potatoes and stuffing, crack open the red wine for with dinner. 

Watch the game, then play cards against humanity, poker, cards - shithead, blob, new market, rummy etc with a cheeseboard and port. 

• Upvote 2