You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you like Christmas?

Guest TK-421

Do you like Christmas  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Christmas

• Yes - peace and goodwill to all men, women, children and squid
    • No - fuck the whole thing off

AVEEZ - your letting us see the real side of you - your a soft shite really!! :tease:

What can I say - the rest of the year I'm a mean, sarcastic, beehatch.. but well frankly mention Santa and get a bit of cinamon around the place and you're right I'm a soft Shite! :thumbup:

Not deep down. Unless you're lying about Christmas. You're trying to look macho aren't you?

I don't have to try just look at my avatar. No one would mess with me and Guillem and no one did, they just stood there stroking their chins thinking "God they're hard, I wish I was like them".

I don't have to try just look at my avatar. No one would mess with me and Guillem and no one did, they just stood there stroking their chins thinking "God they're hard, I wish I was like them".

Are you sure they didn't mistake you for a couple? Guillem's beard is impeccably trimmed after all.

Are you sure they didn't mistake you for a couple? Guillem's beard is impeccably trimmed after all.

You're right about Guillem (not the couple part), he was very well presented. He looks taller and thinner in real life. I curse the fact his face looks thinner than mine in that pic, it must be because I'm nearer the lens, that'll be it. Nice and trim me.

Anyone who hates it is a miserable bastard. Christmas rules and thats a fact. I loved it when I was a kid and getting loads and now I love it because I give loads. Both equally as good in different ways.

Waking up and seeing my lads face on Christmas morning is one of the best feelings ever.

Plus I eat and drink loads and everyone is happy - how could you not like it.

• Upvote 1

I used to be one of those miserable bastards who didn't like it that much. But then, that all changed. One word. Kids.

It's fuckin' great now. All the messing about putting the deccies up, wrapping myself in tinsel and singing "My name is Tallulah" to make the kids laugh whilst dancing with the hoover. The anticipation of their faces on xmas day when they wake up to their prezzies. I know it's stressy getting it all sorted and it leaves you skint as fuck when you've got everything in, but balls to it, it's all worth it in the end. Happy days.

• 11 years later...