You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

P.E Teacher?

Not quite! I used to manage an education centre at a football club, an initiative called Playing for Success (most of the football clubs have them). Its an awesome project which raises kids self esteem and motivation and Lit, Num and ICT levels through the power of sport. Left a few months ago and just doing some work for a sports event management company. We basically put on kids performances at major sporting events. Also managing some football coaching\education events abroad for a charity in the coming months

Want to set up my own business\social enterprise based around kids education and sport in the near future. If anyones got a load of capital money floating around and wants to invest dont hesitate to contact me (obviously, dont want to be fighting with Simon and his idea)

Hope this helps!

Not quite! I used to manage an education centre at a football club, an initiative called Playing for Success (most of the football clubs have them). Its an awesome project which raises kids self esteem and motivation and Lit, Num and ICT levels through the power of sport. Left a few months ago and just doing some work for a sports event management company. We basically put on kids performances at major sporting events. Also managing some football coaching\education events abroad for a charity in the coming months

Want to set up my own business\social enterprise based around kids education and sport in the near future. If anyones got a load of capital money floating around and wants to invest dont hesitate to contact me (obviously, dont want to be fighting with Simon and his idea)

Hope this helps!

Feel sorry for you there mate, under New Labour a few years back you'd have had that business idea sewn up, rightly or wrongly they were handing Krugerrands out by the bucket for those kinds of schemes, I fear the Tories may very well expect you to do it for free.

Name: Jnp

Hailing from: Gloucester

Living: Basingstoke

Loving: The Apprentice, 'Coast' series 3, Rocking chair we bought the other day.

Hating: Not much really appart from the fucker who pushed in the cue when I was getting my morning coffee earlier (she was a granny though so didn't want to have a shout at the old dear).

Currently reading: Ian Rush's offer

Christmas wish list: A few bob would be nice, other than that a PS3.

At this moment I should really be: Nothing really, my work computer is broken and can only use internet.

Name: Jon

Living: Still in Basingstoke, have come close to relocating again in the past year though.

Loving: My other half, my Drums, the Xbox, watching films, spending lots of time recording and our pets (last on the list as they're doing my nut in today)

Hating: Being away from home half the weekends a month. Not getting much DIY done on the house these days as a result.

Currently Reading: In between books, but just finished the Last James Bond novel, which was nice.

Right Now I should be: Sending photos to band members as promised...taking ages to upload though and I'm thinking of packing it in to go on a bike ride instead.

Christmas Wish List: A new drum kit, but to be honest a couple of books and a couple of DVD's will be perfect.

Guest Pistonbroke
Bielefeld is a nice part of the world Gordon. Been there a few times.

I like it mate. Loads to do in the city itself and the area surrounding and either free to get in or very cheap. We have loads of parks and lakes which makes the City less urban looking. It is also quite a clean city and well policed, i believe it has been given the safest city to live in tag for quite some years now.

If you are ever visiting Bielefeld in the future then drop me a PM and we can sort something out mate.

Feel sorry for you there mate, under New Labour a few years back you'd have had that business idea sewn up, rightly or wrongly they were handing Krugerrands out by the bucket for those kinds of schemes, I fear the Tories may very well expect you to do it for free.

I know Section, tell me about it! The new Government has already stopped a lot of funding in the area I am skilled in forcing a lot projects to close and several others expecting to do so in the next year or so. Im considering a change of tactic, will just see what happens.

• 6 months later...

Name:

Born:

Living in:

Position:

Loving:

Hating:

Currently reading:

Christmas wish list:

At this moment I should really be:

Relationship status:

I'm sure position was something monty put in, maybe it was on the MF one? Anyway, redone to make it easier for someone to copy and paste.

Name: John

Occupation: Rather embarrasingly, going back to my old shit warehouse job next week with my tail between my legs.

Hailing from: Liverpool.

Living in: Speke.

Loving: The simple things in life. Food, beer, telly, sport.

Hating: Being out of work. Been on the dole since around my join date on here, looking forward to getting back to it, getting out at weekends looking for dirty women.

Currently reading: Frankie Boyle - My Shit Life So Far, and a book about cult f**tball heroes.

Christmas wish list: A car, old civic type R would be nice. Would never be able to afford insurance.

At this moment I should really be: Anywhere but staring at this laptop all day.

I'll just add that this site is fucking ace. I've spent the last couple of days reading some of the older GF threads, quality. I stumbled on it by liking it on facebook, eventually lurking for a while and reading the match reports. Then I joined and constantly have a tab open for it.

Born: Liverpool

Living in: The Wirral (Parents made me!!)

Position: any way would be nice

Loving: my babies

Hating: the wife

Currently reading: Dalglish

Christmas wish list: lfc season ticket

At this moment I should really be:

Relationship status: married

• 5 months later...

Not really new. Well not new at all, but will never knowingly pass up the opportunity to talk about meself.

Name: Sam

Born: Wellington, NZ

Living in: Bristol, UK

Currently reading: Colum McCann; Let The Great World Spin

Christmas wish list: Two front teeth

At this moment I should really be: Making dinner

Relationship status: Married

Not new but not done this before

Name: Midnight Star (parents were hippies)

Living in: Liverpool

Position: GK

Loving: Thursday night cans of strongbow, synchtube.com, £40 free sainsburies vouchers to spend at the weekend

Hating: using a laptop with a fucked screen attached to a widescreen monitor

Currently reading: Some book about Pompeii

Christmas wish list: Loads of snazzy boxershorts, motorcycle trackday, good quality garlic press, new laptop

At this moment I should really be: Shit/Shower/Shave

Relationship status: Casually fucking

Not really new. Well not new at all, but will never knowingly pass up the opportunity to talk about meself.

Name: Sam

Born: Wellington, NZ

Living in: Bristol, UK

Currently reading: Colum McCann; Let The Great World Spin

Christmas wish list: Two front teeth

At this moment I should really be: Making dinner

Relationship status: Married

I trade in justice.

Name: Jamie

Born: Stepney Green

Living in: Stepney Green

Position: Junior Vice President of my Taxi

Loving: An ice cold meantime brewery IPA

Hating: My ghost chili plant not growing quick enough!

Currently reading: The storm of war- Andrew Roberts

Christmas wish list: Nintendo 3ds, Gears of War 3 and a heap of new books.

At this moment I should really be: Picking yuppies up in the City

Relationship status: Painfully single

Name: Mikey

Age: 32, knocking on the door of 33 (4 weeks to be precise)

Position: Trequirista.

Loving: The fact I am actually starting a proper band after years of trying to coax my mate into it. The fact I go on holiday in 4 weeks, WGT,

Hating: Slow start to self employment, being skint.

Currently reading: This place, twitter (the beans on a fry up argument reared it's ugly head again today), Load of sound engineering e-books. Will also finally start my John Peel autobiography when I go away.

Christmas wish list: New EMG Pick ups for my guitar, New Motherboard and processor, to be doing well at my first business venture. Get things back on track with family.

At this moment I should really be: Nowt much really, missus is away, just a hoover round a wash of the dishes before she comes home, all sorted. Also should be having my tea.

Relationship status: Is this for like getting a shag off here, if so I am taken. If not I was a fully paid up MF Member, but that ran out on Tuesday, will be getting it sorted again soon, so need for the threatening letters just yet Dave.

Name: Neil

Position: ??? - Deep lying playmaker.

Loving: A certain someone I should really tell, too old to be shy. My niece. Music, Beer, Football, life.

Hating: Racism, judgmental people, a close friend not being well.

Currently reading: Too many books at one time, I need to finish one then start another.

Christmas wish list: Clothes, shoes, some sort of BOSE mp3 device/speaker thing.

At this moment I should really be: doing nothing special, as it's only a normal, boring Thursday.

Relationship status: Single.

Name: Neil

Position: ??? - Deep lying playmaker.

Loving: A certain someone I should really tell, too old to be shy. My niece.

Hating: Racism, judgmental people, a close friend not being well.

Currently reading: Too many books at one time, I need to finish one then start another.

Christmas wish list: Clothes, shoes, some sort of BOSE mp3 device/speaker thing.

At this moment I should really be: doing nothing special, as it's only a normal, boring Thursday.

Relationship status: Single.

I think that is frowned upon mate, but if you feel that strongly just tell her.