You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Jobs

Street Preacher

I was bored shitless in work the other day so i started thinking about what my fantasy job/vocation would be.

I'm thinking about jobs that don't have to actually exist in what we call the real world,they can be pretty much anything you want.

I finally decided on being a Jedi Master,although Ninja,pokemon Master(Come on it would be cool) and Visionary(80s cartoon) were a close second.

So anybody do any better?

I'd be Danger Mouse after all he is amazing - the greatest sueper hero in the world! or if that didnt work I'd be ok being BatFink with Wings of Steel to protect me!!

Other than that I'd have like to be a Fire woman - not sure why I jsut would have liked it. :smile:

Vic Mackie for me, although he does find himself in some stressful situations. For a fat bald bloke he has nailed a few fit women.

Natalie Imbruglia's boyfiend, wouldnt mind that job, along with me grans old dog Nick. Spent many an hour lazing infront of the fire, mooching around in the day going for walks etc. shitting where ever he liked and fed on a regualr basis. Nailed a few birds in him time.

along with me grans old dog Nick. Spent many an hour lazing infront of the fire, mooching around in the day going for walks etc. shitting where ever he liked and fed on a regualr basis. Nailed a few birds in him time.

Too right, how good would it be if you could just shag a fit bird whenever you saw one and not have to worry about rape charges, chilld maintenance, raised eyebrows etc.

i suppose being captain of Liverpool would be pretty sweet, but the discipline would be a killer, i like my soup and few little things on the side :whistle:

own a record shop, that`d be pretty sweet, but unfortunetly a dying thing with more people downloading these days

thats really it, i have to say captaining Liverpool, and scoring in front of the Kop would top anything though, i honestly think id cry like a baby

One of the Viper pilots serving on Battlestar Galactica.

Bollocks to that, shooting motherfuckers and they get reborn anyway on a resurection ship?

I'd like to be an Actor who is cast as a coma patient in a new soap opera thats due to run as long as coronation street - on obscene wages.

Bollocks to that, shooting motherfuckers and they get reborn anyway on a resurection ship?

Look, you would spend all day and night in a bunk with Starbuck, plus you have Boomer around the ship - then you have the cylon in your avatar that appears on the ship all the time who is always horny. (granted you dont see her unless you are Dr Balthzar, or she has been picked up as an actual version but still)

Add to that the fact that every day you get to shoot stuff out of space and not kill anyone - perfect job