You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cure for Hangover

Nunavut Patrick

Guest The Big Green Bastard

bacon is a good cure.

Sex can sometimes help too.

If those fail then i would suggest the hair of the dog.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't get a hangover off 2 cans of Panda Shandy. Kids lying, trying to look the big man. Pfffft.

Aye, 18? Still classed as a kid.

I get the worse hangovers everytime I drink.

I'll be dying in bed for the whole day, and still feel rough the day after, I can't eat anything.

I tend to get them bad when I'm not actually pissed eg when the rooms not spinning when I go to bed.

Ive gone for a Burger and Chips and Curry Sauce. It hasnt worked.

The obvious one is staying static in bed for as many hours as your life commitments allow.

Plenty of water and either Solpadeine or Nurofen Plus too. Both contain codeine and ibuprofen respectively in addition to paracaetamol which should take the edge off things.

Water and the drugs El Rojo suggested, or if you're really clever you'll have a few bottles of water throughout the time you're drinking. That's what I used to do when I was 18, worked a treat. When I got up for my 4am beer piss, I'd pop two solpadeine and by the time I'd woken up I'd have a mild headache.

What would the GF recommend as a hangover cure? My heads in bits here.

Loads of water/juice/pop. Lucozade is a good'un as it contains loads of sugar as well. The key is to get as fluid back into your system as possible so that your body then has a need to piss the ale out.

Go and get your head down for a bit as well.

Mind you, I reckon half of all hangovers are caused by dirty fucking pubs and the shite they put in their beer.

Just had 3 days up in Scotland for a wedding and really hit the bottle. Not a hangover in sight.

5 days in Prague, drinking anything and everything they had, not so much as even a mild headache.

Their booze surely must have a greater degree of purity.

There are many boozers round here where, 1 pint and your head really begins to nip.

The worst ones are the hangovers you get mid sesh ! Now that's a right cunt, where even the mildest noise and your squinting like a motherfucker.

Water and the drugs El Rojo suggested, or if you're really clever you'll have a few bottles of water throughout the time you're drinking. That's what I used to do when I was 18, worked a treat. When I got up for my 4am beer piss, I'd pop two solpadeine and by the time I'd woken up I'd have a mild headache.

This one. Even if i'm going out with the best of intentions to not get drunk, i'll still place a 1l bottle of water next to my bed and make sure i drink it before i fall asleep. Wake up needing a pee a few hours later means paracetamol and more water. I usually only forget about once a month or so.