You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham

Nunavut Patrick

What the fuck is going on? Roy Carroll in rehab for gambling/drinking (isn't he Irish? I thought they'd honour him for that, not stick him in the Betty O'Ford Center) and Anton Ferdinand charged with assault.

Plus those Icelandic fellows bought the team and talk is Tevez and Maschaerino or whatever are on their way out.

I think it's the beginning of the end of football, too much foreign ownership and it's all going to come crashing down.

What the fuck is going on? Roy Carroll in rehab for gambling/drinking (isn't he Irish? I thought they'd honour him for that, not stick him in the Betty O'Ford Center) and Anton Ferdinand charged with assault.

Plus those Icelandic fellows bought the team and talk is Tevez and Maschaerino or whatever are on their way out.

I think it's the beginning of the end of football, too much foreign ownership and it's all going to come crashing down.

I was saying that yesterday,you've got Abramovich at the chavs, Safestyle windows at the mancs and now you've got this lot taking over the 'Ammers, the Belgravia consortium (whoever the fuck they are?) wanting to buy Newcastle, all of them in it for the profit. It'll all end in tears, and i sincerely hope the chavs go first.

One other thing, WHam go for 100 million plus, Newcastle are probably gonna go for 100 million or more, so where the fuck does Steve Morgan get off valueing our ten times more succesful club at 70 million or thereabouts?

I was saying that yesterday,you've got Abramovich at the chavs, Safestyle windows at the mancs and now you've got this lot taking over the 'Ammers, the Belgravia consortium (whoever the fuck they are?) wanting to buy Newcastle, all of them in it for the profit. It'll all end in tears, and i sincerely hope the chavs go first.

One other thing, WHam go for 100 million plus, Newcastle are probably gonna go for 100 million or more, so where the fuck does Steve Morgan get off valueing our ten times more succesful club at 70 million or thereabouts?

And your man gaydamek(sp) at portsmouth

Hes not irish , hes a Nordie ....they've more in Common with iceland and other seal loving countries than us Irish

Oh dear, even worse than I thought.

Gambling and drinking really don't go together very well.

I thought our General deChastelain sorted out all that mess and it's all one happy island now. A place where a train driver can wear a Holland top and live to tell the tale.

That was in Glasgow,which is in Scotland!:whistle:

Hes not irish , hes a Nordie ....they've more in Common with iceland and other seal loving countries than us Irish

Speak for yourself Gav, I'm Irish, live within spitting distance of the border and I daresay that a few of my neighbours in Crossmaglen would not like to hear statements like that coming from their fellow Irish (although I supect it was meant tongue in cheek). I thought you Rebel County ones were Cork first, Irish second anyway?

Lets face it, Tevez and Mascherano are only at West Ham to put them in the European Market, they'll be well gone next season IMO when the big boys come knocking. Still wondering how they ended up there in the first place. Plus the fact West Ham wont get much from fee's because acording to the football bible, Football Manager, ( ;) ) Corithians get 80% of their transfer fee's...

Roy Carroll's an idiot and Anton Ferdinand thinks he some OG Gangsta like his cousin. I remember watching cribs on MTV and Reo-Cokers house in Florida was on it and mini druggy was in his thinking he was Snoop Dogg..

West Ham is fucked.

Lets face it, Tevez and Mascherano are only at West Ham to put them in the European Market, they'll be well gone next season IMO when the big boys come knocking. Still wondering how they ended up there in the first place. Plus the fact West Ham wont get much from fee's because acording to the football bible, Football Manager, ( ;) ) Corithians get 80% of their transfer fee's...

Roy Carroll's an idiot and Anton Ferdinand thinks he some OG Gangsta like his cousin. I remember watching cribs on MTV and Reo-Cokers house in Florida was on it and mini druggy was in his thinking he was Snoop Dogg..

West Ham is fucked.

West Ham are better off without those two - it's only since they arrived that they started getting bad results.

Notice the way they beat Arsenal without either of them playing?