You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

On 12/12/2018 at 3:20 PM, Tony Moanero said:

Fuck’s sake, I don’t want to be confused with that cunt. I’ll have to change it. 

Skeletor used moneysupermarket and now he feels EPIC!!

I always knew Skeletor was a fucking fraud.

5 hours ago, A_S said:

A pub crawl around all the bars and pubs in town, with a slightly longer stay at one for lunch. 

And by 'all' I mean 3. It's a small town! 

I wouldn't say it's a small town...

But the Welcome signs are back to back!

• Upvote 1

I decided to skip mine this year after last year's shitshow. Apparently the gallons of free beer and wine weren't enough and a bunch of us went on to various pubs and clubs round Leeds after the do finished at midnight. No idea what time I got back to my hotel room or even where we went after about 2, but I woke up still bladdered with 15 minutes to go before checkout time. Staggered into the bathroom to find it covered in glass, I think I dropped a drink of water before I fell into bed and I also have a nagging memory of having an argument with one of the night staff as I was too pissed to be able to get into my room.

Managed to get showered and the room cleared up and legged it to the station but missed the train I had a seat booked for- the following one had half its carriages missing, so I had to stand up all the way to Newcastle while a bunch of dicks on a stag do were passing round bottles of fucking Cointreau and annoying everyone.

Got to Edinburgh and missed 2 connecting trains thanks to some cunt of a ScotRail guard who pointed out the wrong train. Finally got on yet another absolutely rammed train, and eventually got home over 7 hours after I'd left Leeds to an annoyed wife and kids who were expecting to go to a neighbour's house party that night- as I could barely walk by that stage I refused point blank and crawled into my own bed.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Union Christmas meeting - with free booze - at 5, followed by a big do at the Maritime Museum  - with free booze - from 7ish.

Let's see how this goes.

Free booze followed by more free booze?

What could possibly go wrong?