You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

24 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Christmas has no redeeming features, not a single one!

Nah, Christmas, like most things, is what you make of it. I’ve only ever been to about three office parties, the last of which was years and years ago. I’ve never spent Christmas Day with my wife’s family. I don’t care for them, any of them, have my reasons as to why and she has long since come to accept them. Balls to spending one of the few days a year that I genuinely enjoy, having to put up with annoying knob-heads.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Works dos are shite but Christmas at home with the family, providing you have a decent one, is boss.

@Mook, your eldest lad must be about 3 now, just about old enough to understand what’s going on. Are you looking forward to it this year? I don’t have kids, but if I did I’d be buying them a shit load of retro He-Man figures! 

He's three on Sunday, Tony.

He's really excited & I'll be putting my Christmas feelings to one side for him.

He tanned his entire advent calendar on the 1st December & I thought it was hilarious (I didn't say that though).

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

He's three on Sunday, Tony.

He's really excited & I'll be putting my Christmas feelings to one side for him.

He tanned his entire advent calendar on the 1st December & I thought it was hilarious (I didn't say that though).

Ha ha. Are the pair of you planing to go the pub on Christmas Eve and get pissed? What’s his tipple?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mook said:

Our Christmas lunch is today at 3pm, four birds & me (& not in a good way). I'm absolutely dreading it.

It's at Miller & Carter though so the food will be good, free fillet steak, three or four pints of Peroni & I'll be out of there at half five & down at my local checking out the new barmaid, who looks a bit like Natalie Portman.

Spiceworld.

POGTFO

Fucking hell I am goosed. Only way I could get off was to promise to make an appearance a fortnight today to do She’s like the wind on Karaoke. 

I’ll nail that then do Step into Christmas. Then have to sit there green faced while the baby opens her many, many presents. Ah well. 

• Upvote 1

Mrs O'T went out last night, saying she probably wouldn't be late. She's not much of a wild one and she reckons she's getting a bit old for drunken shenanigans. 

She got in at 4.

She's normally an early riser but  (apart from getting up to vom) she's still spark out, with only the occasional groan and swearword to indicate life.

• Upvote 1