You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

I was looking forward to a few mad ones as i was single but im back in a relationship now as i cant stay single, and i work with her, shes very decent though and ten years younger than me, fucking shame of saying that, sure i was one of the kids on here not long ago, where does life go.

Yeah, gotta be on your best behaviour. I worked with my missus when we first met and it can be a bit awkward if other girls get a bit flirty after a few bevvies!

Unfortunately not. Would have been a lot better.

Ah right I was staying at a hotel in Liverpool last night.

When we got back there was a Christmas party on So we thought we would stay and enjoy the Music decent DJ to be honest of course you go to the bar but it must have been a free bar as they weren't charging for anything.

Really good pint of Boddingtons to boot as well if only we had gone back earlier

• 11 months later...

All the women and most of the lads on our team have booked to go to a hotel for a meal and all you can drink* for about £40, couldn’t think of anything worse so me and 5/6 of the lads are just going to do a pub crawl around Dale St tomorrow. 

* And by all you can drink they mean a choice of about 4 disgusting drinks and a 20 minute queue to get them.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

All the women and most of the lads on our team have booked to go to a hotel for a meal and all you can drink* for about £40, couldn’t think of anything worse so me and 5/6 of the lads are just going to do a pub crawl around Dale St tomorrow. 

* And by all you can drink they mean a choice of about 4 disgusting drinks and a 20 minute queue to get them.

I work just off Dale St so i'm gonna turn up and fill you in. 

I'm kidding obviously. I'm a fanny. 

Mines Saturday 

Couple of drinks, pool for a couple of hours, meal and then drinks if wanted. I'm skipping the post meal drinks and heading home for some xbox and UFC. Fuck going to a club and paying huge prices for a shit choice of drinks when I have good scotch, bourbon and rum at home

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Mines Saturday 

Couple of drinks, pool for a couple of hours, meal and then drinks if wanted. I'm skipping the post meal drinks and heading home for some xbox and UFC. Fuck going to a club and paying huge prices for a shit choice of drinks when I have good scotch, bourbon and rum at home

Are you Lee as in Clarence Lee? 

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

My full name is 

Lord Flashheart Lee Clarence Kal El Gardiner if you must know

Lee909 is Clarence is Lord Flashheart?

I'm starting to wonder if every other handle on this whole forum is really just one person.

We're spending an afternoon in Castelton, so a small group of us will take the advantage for a little walk in the Peaks. After that a bus back in to town for a few beers and some scran in a room we've booked at a good local boozer. Compared to the usual corporate dinner do I'm quite looking forward to it.

7 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Ours on Thurs next week. One of those joint parties for loads of businesses in Gmex. Beer and wine free on table, 7 drinks tokens.  Only been there 3 months so early night for me before the mask slips.  

Ha, can't wait for the updates Ste..... 

• Downvote 1

It's supposed to be next Friday but the average age in our office has dropped to early 20s this year so that's kiboshed any desire to go to the party. Plus it's in Chesterfield again and it's fucking shit. So I'll likely be giving it a miss for the first time since I graduated.