You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rosicky

Nunavut Patrick

Guest reddie101

Funny how Arsenal don't come in for half the stick we do? Yet another hopeless performance lacking any cutting edge.

In fact what have they won over the last couple of seasons compared to us?

Oh but of course the media love Arsne and his incredibly young side (av age 27).

Funny how Arsenal don't come in for half the stick we do? Yet another hopeless performance lacking any cutting edge.

Oh but of course the media love Arsne and his incredibly young side (av age 27).

No idea. They are a bunch of wankers. I may have offered this opinion before you know.

No idea. They are a bunch of wankers. I may have offered this opinion before you know.

Your very good a spouting shite your self, Arsenal play the game the way the old Liverpool sides did and the current one hopes to emulate- so why knock them for it.(wankers)?

I hope we do bully them as the post above said because if it was total football we'd lose, simply because they are better at it than we are at the moment. Arsenal are the only other side I'd pay to watch play in the prem, no doubt your sat there in your chelsea shirt reading this.

Did anyone see the miss by Helguera last night?

That was the worst I've ever seen. Ball came at a decent pace across, about a yard from the goal line and he spooned it over.

That, a comedy own goal and a terrible penalty from Van Nistlerooy made it a pretty funny game!

They play some of the best football in the world, don't be stupid.

Your very good a spouting shite your self, Arsenal play the game the way the old Liverpool sides did and the current one hopes to emulate- so why knock them for it.(wankers)?

I hope we do bully them as the post above said because if it was total football we'd lose, simply because they are better at it than we are at the moment. Arsenal are the only other side I'd pay to watch play in the prem, no doubt your sat there in your chelsea shirt reading this.

How does me calling Arsenal wankers make me a Chelsea fan? I hate Arsenal, always have. I think they are overrated. Henry is a fantastic player and without him they would have struggled and yet we get the one-man-team label because of Gerrard and they don't.

Did anyone see the miss by Helguera last night?

That was the worst I've ever seen. Ball came at a decent pace across, about a yard from the goal line and he spooned it over.

That, a comedy own goal and a terrible penalty from Van Nistlerooy made it a pretty funny game!

Was it worse then the Kanu miss for West Brom a couple seasons back?

Rosicky was worse- he tapped it back to the keeper, on his arse and not even in his goal. Players blasting the ball over from 3, 4 or 6 yards is common (remember Lampard in the CL SF).

I have no idea how he did that. Perhaps Hermes can tell me- maybe he was wearing Paul Durkin's boots.

As for Arsenal- I don't recall any press outrage when they bored their way to Paris last year. They had perhaps the easiest group stage ever and got Villareal in a SF. Then they took the lead on a shocking dive by that Ivorian defender.

Rosicky was worse- he tapped it back to the keeper, on his arse and not even in his goal. Players blasting the ball over from 3, 4 or 6 yards is common (remember Lampard in the CL SF).

I have no idea how he did that. Perhaps Hermes can tell me- maybe he was wearing Paul Durkin's boots.

As for Arsenal- I don't recall any press outrage when they bored their way to Paris last year. They had perhaps the easiest group stage ever and got Villareal in a SF. Then they took the lead on a shocking dive by that Ivorian defender.

That is scandalous. They play fantastic attractive football.