You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy Avoid Horrible Scouse Kids Night.

Chris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
I read that and couldn't help but think the driver may have run him over because he was stoning the bus.

Good...nice work if he did.

I used to live with my parents by victoria park in Crosby, our house faced onto the main gate in the park, one night a load of them egged our house so me and my brother legged it out the back way and ran into the park while they were still splattering the house, we caught 2 of them (who were about 14) and both started crying their eyes out, one soiled his nappy then we hung both of them on the park railings, we also kicked the arse of the one who caked himself so it was more difficult for him to clean himself up.

I used to live with my parents by victoria park in Crosby, our house faced onto the main gate in the park, one night a load of them egged our house so me and my brother legged it out the back way and ran into the park while they were still splattering the house, we caught 2 of them (who were about 14) and both started crying their eyes out, one soiled his nappy then we hung both of them on the park railings, we also kicked the arse of the one who caked himself so it was more difficult for him to clean himself up.

i'd love to see them cry and shit themselves. i'v got a bit of a thing about hanging people on fences though and every time i hear of it i start feeling ill. it's because of some racial abuse video we watched in sociology and a gang of girls made another girl impale herself on the fence and battered her and what not. makes me sick that people could do that.

i'd love to see them cry and shit themselves. i'v got a bit of a thing about hanging people on fences though and every time i hear of it i start feeling ill. it's because of some racial abuse video we watched in sociology and a gang of girls made another girl impale herself on the fence and battered her and what not. makes me sick that people could do that.

We never even touched them apart from grabbing onto their coats, then hung them up by the coat on the railing. I remembered a tale from my Dad in Rome in 84 where all the Italian "slash and ride" artists got collared and hung up on railings for the bizzies to deal with. That was my inspiration.

i moved to a small town of about 9,000 people when i was 12. we didn't have a mischief night, we only had halloween night. it was a better time. in the particular town i lived in the tradition was to "attack" cops/fireman/paramedics/teachers. "attacks" on civilians were strictly prohibited. by "attacks" i mean, throwing eggs or raw biscuit dough (american biscuits which is more of a bread) at property, toilet-papering a house, or forking a yard. the last time i participated in these antics, i was 14 because i moved to another city later that year. my last halloween there was probably the greatest thing ever. a group of 10-15 of us organized an ambush for the police/firemen. there was a main road that ran through town. at the west end of it, there were fields on both sides of the road. everyone hid in the high grass in the fields, except for a couple of the lads who stole their parent's truck. we had them load a hay bale in the back and douse it with petrol. as they reached west end of the road, they lit the hay and kicked it out the back of the truck into the middle of the road. there was always a heavy police presence on halloween to combat us, so that night all 6 of the town police cars were patrolling at once. we laid in the tall grass 2-3 minutes before the first police car came. the cop went to his trunk for a blanket and began trying to put the flames out with it. it took every bit of restraint that we had, but we waited. we knew more would come. seconds later another police car pulled up with the town fire truck. at that point someone shouted, "get them!" and we all jumped up and began pelting the cops, firemen and their vehicles with eggs and raw biscuits. after a 15-30 second assault we all took off running. everyone of us got away except for this dude named curtis weirsig. he was pursued by one of the coppers so he ducked behind a dry cleaners and ran into a fence that was obscured by the shadows.

after that i went up to my history teacher's house. i'd been telling him for weeks that i was going to get his house because he'd been bragging about having the biggest jack-o-lantern in town on his porch. the first thing i did was smash his jack-o-lantern on his driveway before forking his yard and toilet-papering his trees. i found out the next day that he'd egged this girl from my class in retaliation, thinking she was with us, when she was merely walking up to his door to narc me out. she did narc me out, and that asshole called my parents. when i got home that night my parents were waiting for me, and the drove me up to his house and made me clean up the mess i'd made.

good times...

its sad to me that stuff like that doesn't go on anymore. what we did may seem fucked up, but it was a tradition and everyone played by the rules. if you got caught it was no big deal. the coppers would take you downtown and put the scare into you, and then call your parents. there was no animosity, and no one got hurt. nowadays, i'm betting that stuff doesn't happen anymore as some twats surely took things too far and ruined it for everyone else.

Mischief Night and Trick Or Treat. The Yanks do like to export their fucking 'culture.' Last year on MN my dad's car got kicked in. I firmly believe that by law householder's should be allowed to use excessive force to defend their property every 30th October.

I've never heard of mischief night. Not even when I lived in Los Angeles. I can't say that I've ever thrown a brick through a car window, nor do I know anyone who has. We egged houses, but usually just the front door. Mostly we toilet papered houses of teachers we knew. They always knew it was us, and we almost always had to clean it up. If one got caught by their parent or what not, everyone helped without having to be narced on.

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2217

Take a look at this article on that same chav Site. The cunt probably couldn't pull a woman in the six years he was here and is bitter as a result.

Why anyone (especially when their home city is less than an hour away) would live in a city they so vehemently hate for six years is beyone me.

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2217

Take a look at this article on that same chav Site. The cunt probably couldn't pull a woman in the six years he was here and is bitter as a result.

Why anyone (especially when their home city is less than an hour away) would live in a city they so vehemently hate for six years is beyone me.

Posted that a couple of weeks ago, although it is a bitter rant a lot of it is true.

It's not just in Liverpool. Just went to get some diesel. They are having a Halloween fun fair at the Ffrith Beach. I drive past a policewoman directing traffic and a fat, little scrote ran right in front of my car. The copper looked at me absolutely bemused as to why this kid had done that.

I was late home from work as the Coast Road has been closed just outside of Talacre. A motorcyclist from Rhyl was killed in a road accident by The Bells (if anyone knows the area). I went upstairs, got changed, came back down and within 10 seconds of the kitchen light going on the trick or treaters were at my door.

Jeez.

So who else is hiding in their house tonight behind catapult sniper wall, while the children of Liverpool rack up more ASBOs in one night than for the rest of the other year. Cunts.

Can I just say you wanna take a walk down Marybone in Liverpool City Centre. Eggs smashed every fucking where. Not by the work of scouse children, but by the work of students from other parts of the British Isles.

That is all.

Just for the record, I want to give praise to our young people. I took my son out last night and the streets were slewing with mostly teenagers. They were out in force (which is quite unusual round here). There was no trouble, and everyone was happy and smiling. I had loads of kids knock, and they all had ace costumes (yes, I do begrudge wasting a bag of Haribo and a Drumstick lolly on a kid in a trackie and a scream mask). Every single one of them was polite.

We're so quick to knock them, but most of them are good 'uns, despite what the papers say.

My mother hit on how to keep these fuckers away from our door for ever, offer them fruit!

She opened the door and extended the smallest tangerine you ever did see - purely becasue she thought it would be good for them like - but the kid in question just stood at the end of the path laughing and then fucked off!

Jobs a good'un! Then we went to Pizza hut and had a stuffed crust with peparoni and chicken. Mmmmm

We had a few round ours last night and they were all great. Really nice kids accompanied by adults and wearing great costumes. Very polite and delighted when I offered to let them pick from the bowl of sweets I had to hand.

I was prepared for the local scallies, but they never showed.

Heartwarming it was.