You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuckin annoying adverts

CharleyKnight

Whatever happened to good adverts? You know the ones you used to talk to your mates about in the playground? Like the Nike one where the Brazil footie team have a knock about in the airport or the WKD ones that where quite funny. Now it seems every fuckin advert on the honky tonk now is

"got my eyes, got my ears, got my toes, got my dick"

or whatever the fuck that song goes like. It really goes through me and I want to strangle the dog whenever it comes on (which seems to be every 5 minutes). Bring back funny adverts. Also, whats with the 15 minute ad breaks on Sky? I know thats where they make their money but for the love of god!

WKD adverts have never been funny. The girl's drink drinking funboys.

Tango ads were the greatest ever

I remember the greatest day in my school life. The guy off the original tango advert who gets slapped came in and showed us slapstick in Drama. I swear to God it doesn't get better than that. He was a top boy but a clasically trained actor as well! Mad how he ended up on an advert getting slapped by a fat orange man though!

The new Esure ones are fucking annoying. "Oyv got foyv". Fuck off.

It's particularly upsetting becase the old Michael Winner ones and the Esure mouse made me happy.

Every advert pisses me off cause I hate breaks in me programs..

Especialy if you can't get to the match and you have to watch it at home on sly, your watching the teams come out getting ready for the off and it goes to a fuckin break!

Fuck off!

Greenhill Finance is particularly annoying and seems to be on constantly on the Sky lifestyle and property channels. All these wooden goofy call centre staff reading off a card and saying things like "we will assess your individual circumstances and agree an affordable monthly payment that suits you". It has even overtaken "lets hope they don't cancel the football" in annoying loan company ads stakes.