You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ghosts

Remmie

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Last Saturday I was stood in the kitchen and something brushed two fingers on my hand. I thought something had fallen from the ceiling so looked down, nothing. It was too hard to have been a fly. My bird was on the couch, nothing moving was near me. I walked back into the living room, sat down and my whole forearm was cold. I'm not spiritual in anyway like that (although I'd love to believe) but that freaked me out. Probably my mind playing tricks on me. In-fact definitely. 

I'm a sceptic having believed previously but there is stuff out there that doesn't make much sense...

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

I’m impressed that they left a conveniently big enough space for her to be able to phase into and be clearly seen in the photograph.

And the low quality of the photo where it could just be that she's got bad skin

About a year ago I was cleaning the lines in the pub one night, something I'd done late at night, once a week for 4 years without incident. The wooden floor of the bar is directly above where I was standing in the cellar. I heard Mrs Lurtz come into the bar with our Jack Russell, Charlee. I distinctly heard her heels walking across the floor of the bar above my head and Charlee scampering across the floor. I went upstairs to the bar to find........ nothing. Nobody was there. I rang Mrs Lurtz to see if she'd been in but I woke her; she'd been asleep in bed the whole time. 

I'm a massive sceptic when it comes to ghosty shit but I genuinely have no explanation for what happened that night. 

• Upvote 1

The last firm I worked for had an overnight thingy at Newsham Hospital with one of these ghost tour companies. Apparently there is a single caretaker who lives on site. I declined to go as they were having a psychic/medium there, and one girl was desperate to speak to her deceased dad, and I knew that there was no way I’d be able to hold my tongue. I’d have liked to have gone as I find urban exploration very interesting. Some great videos online.

24 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

About a year ago I was cleaning the lines in the pub one night, something I'd done late at night, once a week for 4 years without incident. The wooden floor of the bar is directly above where I was standing in the cellar. I heard Mrs Lurtz come into the bar with our Jack Russell, Charlee. I distinctly heard her heels walking across the floor of the bar above my head and Charlee scampering across the floor. I went upstairs to the bar to find........ nothing. Nobody was there. I rang Mrs Lurtz to see if she'd been in but I woke her; she'd been asleep in bed the whole time. 

I'm a massive sceptic when it comes to ghosty shit but I genuinely have no explanation for what happened that night. 

My Dad said there is a female ghost in the cellar in The Red Lion in Prescot. Seen it loads of times. He isn't the kind of guy to just say shit like that either he is a right moody bastard.