You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's fine to want to stab somebody in the back who's done so much in so little a time yet it's morally contemptible to swear at somebody. That's some fucked up moral hierarchy right there.

'Stab someone in the back'? All managers know the score (no pun intended). Its about results, results, results. If we dont win our next four games we could be in the feckin relegation zone. Liverpool in the relegation zone!!!!

We need to stop living in the past and forget about Istanbul. Istanbul is history. The FA cup is history. Its this season that matters. We must be winning big trophies and challenging every season and no matter who the manager is, if we fall into bottom six he has to go. Houllier lived off the 01 treble for four bloody years. Mind you, we never fell into the bottom six..

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

Don't know why everyone is getting worked up about this. Either Baz1969 is joking (not that this is funny) so there's no point arguing with him, or he's stupid, so there's no point arguing with him.

'Stab someone in the back'? All managers know the score (no pun intended). Its about results, results, results. If we dont win our next four games we could be in the feckin relegation zone. Liverpool in the relegation zone!!!!

We need to stop living in the past and forget about Istanbul. Istanbul is history. The FA cup is history. Its this season that matters. We must be winning big trophies and challenging every season and no matter who the manager is, if we fall into bottom six he has to go. Houllier lived off the 01 treble for four bloody years. Mind you, we never fell into the bottom six..

Yep, five games is sackable isn't it you fucking cock ring.

I Houllier had been living off the 2001 treble for 4 years, Rafa wouldn't have been here in season 2004-2005. And we wouldn't have had Istanbul.

And we finished second the season after the treble. Mind you, being a Manc you wouldn't have a fucking clue.

For my 2p worth, I think Rafa will ride out this storm. He's got too much nouse for this to be a permanent state of affairs.

For the first 15 or 20 minutes or so, I wasn't too concerned. We appeared to be having a decent go at them, heads were up to an extent and it looked to be shaping up to a decent enough game. A few attacks later by the Mange, and that was it, though. Confidence went down, so did the heads, and it all unravelled with predictable consequences.

So, how do we get our confidence back? A couple of low-key results.

We've got a run of home games to look forward too, ones that, with a bit of self-belief, we should get some good results from. Let these be the catalyst.

A good few bollockings on the training pitch, some good old-fashioned pass/move/pass training, which I'm sure Rafa has realised by now we need some of that, if only to give them the confidence to do so rather than hoof it sideways/forwards in hope.

There is so much change at Anfield lately. All change comes with it's ups and downs, and it's the downs that you learn from, that you test your mettle against. As before though, I still think that Rafa will learn and improve from this adversity. He has done before, he will do so again.

Viva la Rafalution!

So what do you lot suggest should happen if we fail to win our next four and we drop into bottom six?

I suggest we wait until the 25 after before our knees hit us under the chin, you fucking braindead idiot. IF you're a Liverpool fan, were you there against Blackburn? If you were, i bet you booed at half time, you wanker, fuckoff and support the blue shite across the park will you.

For my 2p worth, I think Rafa will ride out this storm. He's got too much nouse for this to be a permanent state of affairs.

For the first 15 or 20 minutes or so, I wasn't too concerned. We appeared to be having a decent go at them, heads were up to an extent and it looked to be shaping up to a decent enough game. A few attacks later by the Mange, and that was it, though. Confidence went down, so did the heads, and it all unravelled with predictable consequences.

So, how do we get our confidence back? A couple of low-key results.

We've got a run of home games to look forward too, ones that, with a bit of self-belief, we should get some good results from. Let these be the catalyst.

A good few bollockings on the training pitch, some good old-fashioned pass/move/pass training, which I'm sure Rafa has realised by now we need some of that, if only to give them the confidence to do so rather than hoof it sideways/forwards in hope.

There is so much change at Anfield lately. All change comes with it's ups and downs, and it's the downs that you learn from, that you test your mettle against. As before though, I still think that Rafa will learn and improve from this adversity. He has done before, he will do so again.

Viva la Rafalution!

Viva Comandante Tio Carne ! Build us a bomb !

Worst knee jerk reaction ever.

Rafa isn't perfect, he has been making some mistakes lately most noticeably playing Gerrard on the left and playing Pennant full stop but to suggest he should be sacked this season is utterly ridiculous. He is not being helped by the performances of his senior players at the moment. Carragher hasn't been at his best yet this season, Gerrard has been well below par, Sissoko and Alonso have yet to reproduce the form of last year.I can only name four players who i think have been playing at all well recently, Crouch, Kuyt , Riise and Agger.

We're suffering from a long season last year coupled with new signings who aren't Premiership ready. We may have to accept that this isn't to be our year and focus on continuous improvement with a view to a real challenge next year.

so let me get this right, we have had a poor 10 games and you want to sack the manager? Following the successful approach of the likes of Newcastle and Aston Villa? So who would you appoint instead then? We are Liverpool mate, we have a certain way of doing things, its contributes to our class. Sacking the manager after a bad run of results is not our way, we back our managers and players through good times and bad times.

Now please get to fuck with your campaign and grow up.

so let me get this right, we have had a poor 10 games and you want to sack the manager? Following the successful approach of the likes of Newcastle and Aston Villa? So who would you appoint instead then? We are Liverpool mate, we have a certain way of doing things, its contributes to our class. Sacking the manager after a bad run of results is not our way, we back our managers and players through good times and bad times.

Now please get to fuck with your campaign and grow up.

I said if we do not win the next four he should be sacked cos we'll be in bottom six at that stage and in danger of relegation. Emergency action will be required to ensure that we retain our premiership status.

Hopefully we'll win our next four and this debate will be irrelevant.

I said if we do not win the next four he should be sacked cos we'll be in bottom six at that stage and in danger of relegation. Emergency action will be required to ensure that we retain our premiership status.

Hopefully we'll win our next four and this debate will be irrelevant.

How will we be in danger of relegation after playing 13 games?

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

TIT

Worst knee jerk reaction ever.

Rafa isn't perfect, he has been making some mistakes lately most noticeably playing Gerrard on the left and playing Pennant full stop but to suggest he should be sacked this season is utterly ridiculous. He is not being helped by the performances of his senior players at the moment. Carragher hasn't been at his best yet this season, Gerrard has been well below par, Sissoko and Alonso have yet to reproduce the form of last year.I can only name four players who i think have been playing at all well recently, Crouch, Kuyt , Riise and Agger.

We're suffering from a long season last year coupled with new signings who aren't Premiership ready. We may have to accept that this isn't to be our year and focus on continuous improvement with a view to a real challenge next year.

Sounds about right to me.

By the way Baz I think WATB put it superbly when he said one day.

"Fuck off you beaut"

Baz1969

Fuck off and get a fucken grip.

Whatever you are, be it a manc or a shithouse fan. Fuck right off.

If current form continues, we will be relegated. If current form looks like its going to continue ie if we dont win our next four league games, then something must be done.

If current form continues, we will be relegated. If current form looks like its going to continue ie if we dont win our next four league games, then something must be done.

Based on that then Carlisle Utd will be in the European champions by 2009 due to their sebsequent promotions.

Stop talking shite you gigantic whopper.