You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agreed. Next topic to discuss? Anyone?

I've got no sympathy for 'newbies' who get slated on here if they're going to start posting stupid fucking threads like this.

I thought this was a discussion/debating forum for passionate Pool fans but obviously not. Its just for pillocks who

Nowhere have I said sack Rafa. I just don't feel he is the right man to bring the title to Liverpool but we shall see.

;) we shall.

But don't you want to win the prem then? If Rafa's not going to win it, but you don't want him out, does that mean your happy we won't win the prem?

My Dad is a miserable bastard who has been on Rafa's back since day one, despite the European and FA cups! I have to phone him later and no doubt he will send me spiraling into deeper despair than I thought was imaginable.

So Baz1969, why don't you phone the old cunt for me and the two of you can come to a mutual agreement!

My Dad is a miserable bastard who has been on Rafa's back since day one, despite the European and FA cups! I have to phone him later and no doubt he will send me spiraling into deeper despair than I thought was imaginable.

So Baz1969, why don't you phone the old cunt for me and the two of you can come to a mutual agreement!

He sounds like he wants Rafa out regardless of results.I dont want rafa out but if results dont come....

Guest BRIAN FANTANA
Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

tit

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

fuck off prick. Support your team or piss off to Goodison.

the problem here is your lack of at least one testicle. perhaps you thought going on a forum and posting something as extreme as this would make you look like a billy-big-bollocks. unfortunately you have proven that you have none.

GO BACK TO PUTTING CUCUMBERS UP YOUR ARSE.

Christ...either have a proper footie debate or fuck off. School kids would give more mature replies than some of this shit.

Yep and promoting the sacking of a Champions League and FA Cup winning manager in back-to-back seasons, after 4/5 loses is the height of maturity.

Yep and promoting the sacking of a Champions League and FA Cup winning manager in back-to-back seasons, after 4/5 loses is the height of maturity.

It is my opinion and I explained my reason why. If everyone showed a bit of respect for other users opinions it would help. Thankfully I dont have to constantly resort to calling people names when I disagree with them as I'm slightly more intelligent and articulate than that.

It is my opinion and I explained my reason why. If everyone showed a bit of respect for other users opinions it would help. Thankfully I dont have to constantly resort to calling people names when I disagree with them as I'm slightly more intelligent and articulate than that.

It's fine to want to stab somebody in the back who's done so much in so little a time yet it's morally contemptible to swear at somebody. That's some fucked up moral hierarchy right there.