You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SHOW SOME FUCKING BOLLOCKS AND SUPPORT RAFA CAMPAIGN!!!

Just watched Souness and fucking Klinnsman have a pop at Rafa on Sky. Souness of all fucking people. The manager who started our fucking rot which has taken us almost 20 years to recover from!!! Fuck off "Souey". You might have been a good player but you fucked us as a manager and your fuccking spending and "quality" purchases speak for themselves.

Fuck Souness. Fuck Klinnsman. Fuck the Yanks.

4 in a row is bad but we'll bounce back. I vote we get behind Rafa, get behind the team and fucking take a bit of rough on the chin.

This makes me back Rafa even more.

SHOW SOME FUCKING BOLLOCKS AND SUPPORT RAFA CAMPAIGN!!!

Just watched Souness and fucking Klinnsman have a pop at Rafa on Sky. Souness of all fucking people. The manager who started our fucking rot which has taken us almost 20 years to recover from!!! Fuck off "Souey". You might have been a good player but you fucked us as a manager and your fuccking spending and "quality" purchases speak for themselves.

Fuck Souness. Fuck Klinnsman. Fuck the Yanks.

4 in a row is bad but we'll bounce back. I vote we get behind Rafa, get behind the team and fucking take a bit of rough on the chin.

This makes me back Rafa even more.

Souness can fuck off the fuckin sun whore. And Klinsmann aswell, he'll be made up as he'll be first in the pecking order if any job becomes available. If you think things are bad now, then let's see how worse they can get with shite like Klinsmann

Let's see if I understand the point of this thread.

We are shipping water so lets sink the boat. Is that it?

Rafa isn't injured, exhausted by international duty or off form - that's the senior players. Rafa isn't playing fast and loose with the club's finances and reputation - that's the owners. Rafa isn't whining in the press, wringing his hands and crying doomsday - that's former LFC players and other assorted hangers-on and supporters with an agenda.

Rafa is the only person keeping his head, analyzing cooly, using our resources wisely and steering us in the right direction. And he can be relied on to do all of that.

Sometimes circumstances converge to conspire against the best-laid plans.

Torres and the other Spaniards came back from the Confederation Cup knackered. They never got to have a proper rest or a proper pre-season. The tour to Asia did not help.

Alonso's long drawn-out denial that he wanted a transfer was unsettling. His eventual transfer disturbed a settled team.

Carragher has been off-form. It may not have been so bad if Sami was around to take up the slack until he recovered - but he wasn't.

Skrtel was injured and took some time to recover his fitness and form. Agger was injured.

Gerrard was in court before the season began and has admitted it shook him to his core. He has not been right all season. Even his verbal contributions have been depressed except when talking about England. His hanging around the England camp after he had been injured did not help. The same could be said of Torres and Spain.

Kuyt has also been stressed and knocked about on international duty and Benny has been tired by all the travel associated with it.

Mascherano has been out of sorts after a summer of lobbying for a transfer, and has then been affected by the nervous stress associated with captaining Argentina under the volatile Maradonna and intense press scrutiny and physically tired by a lot of long-distance travel to internationals.

Riera was injured and did not get a proper pre-season. Now Johnson is injured.

When negative circumstances converge some panic. But we are lucky to have one of the finest managers in the world who has been around the block a few times. He will analyse the causes and do what is needed to adjust subject only to the availability of the players.

We played well against Chelsea. We played quite well against Lyon - at least for the first 65 minutes.

Lucas is stronger and better than last season. So is Ngog. Voronin is not a bad third-choice forward. Kelly is coming into his own. Our problems are not down to the manager or to the fringe players but to the lack of fitness and drive of the senior players which is due - in large part - to the demands placed on them by their national teams.

Let's see if I understand the point of this thread.

We are shipping water so lets sink the boat. Is that it?

Rafa isn't injured, exhausted by international duty or off form - that's the senior players. Rafa isn't playing fast and loose with the club's finances and reputation - that's the owners. Rafa isn't whining in the press, wringing his hands and crying doomsday - that's former LFC players and other assorted hangers-on and supporters with an agenda.

Rafa is the only person keeping his head, analyzing cooly, using our resources wisely and steering us in the right direction. And he can be relied on to do all of that.

Sometimes circumstances converge to conspire against the best-laid plans.

Torres and the other Spaniards came back from the Confederation Cup knackered. They never got to have a proper rest or a proper pre-season. The tour to Asia did not help.

Alonso's long drawn-out denial that he wanted a transfer was unsettling. His eventual transfer disturbed a settled team.

Carragher has been off-form. It may not have been so bad if Sami was around to take up the slack until he recovered - but he wasn't.

Skrtel was injured and took some time to recover his fitness and form. Agger was injured.

Gerrard was in court before the season began and has admitted it shook him to his core. He has not been right all season. Even his verbal contributions have been depressed except when talking about England. His hanging around the England camp after he had been injured did not help. The same could be said of Torres and Spain.

Kuyt has also been stressed and knocked about on international duty and Benny has been tired by all the travel associated with it.

Mascherano has been out of sorts after a summer of lobbying for a transfer, and has then been affected by the nervous stress associated with captaining Argentina under the volatile Maradonna and intense press scrutiny and physically tired by a lot of long-distance travel to internationals.

Riera was injured and did not get a proper pre-season. Now Johnson is injured.

When negative circumstances converge some panic. But we are lucky to have one of the finest managers in the world who has been around the block a few times. He will analyse the causes and do what is needed to adjust subject only to the availability of the players.

We played well against Chelsea. We played quite well against Lyon - at least for the first 65 minutes.

Lucas is stronger and better than last season. So is Ngog. Voronin is not a bad third-choice forward. Kelly is coming into his own. Our problems are not down to the manager or to the fringe players but to the lack of fitness and drive of the senior players which is due - in large part - to the demands placed on them by their national teams.

I declare bullshit. Everything with our manager is great, everyone else is to blame. Not a fucking chance.

I'm listening to Tequila Sunrise by the Eagles having been the match, sat with the booing Wooltras in the Annie Road and watched 4 and a half years of Rafas work. I'm at peace with myself knowing that an inevitable hiding is coming our way this Sunday.

I want to especially thank George Gillett, Tom Hicks and Rafael Benitez for making me hate following my team. But I will do anyway because it's what I'm born and bred to do.

It can't get any worse.

The only way we will beat them mate is if they have a nightmare with injuries tomorrow on that artificial pitch.

I think we're going to see a total different side Sunday. Reckon we'll fly out at them from the start. Although we're in awful form, I don't believe they are that good and are there to be beaten if we attack them. Could do with Stevie and Nando back too obviously, but if they're not there then fuck it, we'll have to do it without them as we did last season. We as fans need to play a massive part. Cannot fuckin wait, let's have the cunts!

Rafa takes us to 2nd place missing his best players much of the season and people whine that he's crap because we should have won.

Rafa is screwed by the Owners over summer as he is first promised funds and then they are withdrawn (would he have bought Johnson if he knew that was all the money he would get?)

Alonso spends all summer umming and ahing before finally leaving- leaving us no time to find a replacement and necessitating a change in how we play.

Our 2 best players get injured the same International break.

Are we great at the moment- no. Should we do better- yes.

But to call for Rafa's head considering the circumstances is madness to me.

I'm listening to Tequila Sunrise by the Eagles having been the match, sat with the booing Wooltras in the Annie Road and watched 4 and a half years of Rafas work. I'm at peace with myself knowing that an inevitable hiding is coming our way this Sunday.

I want to especially thank George Gillett, Tom Hicks and Rafael Benitez for making me hate following my team. But I will do anyway because it's what I'm born and bred to do.

It can't get any worse.

Its taken me 18 motnhs to agree with mick in terms of benitez but finally i do.

cya saturday mate.

Rafa takes us to 2nd place missing his best players much of the season and people whine that he's crap because we should have won.

Rafa is screwed by the Owners over summer as he is first promised funds and then they are withdrawn (would he have bought Johnson if he knew that was all the money he would get?)

Alonso spends all summer umming and ahing before finally leaving- leaving us no time to find a replacement and necessitating a change in how we play.

Our 2 best players get injured the same International break.

Are we great at the moment- no. Should we do better- yes.

But to call for Rafa's head considering the circumstances is madness to me.

Really? I thought we had his replacement within about two weeks of Alosno going?

Or did we all imagine Aquilani?

EDIT: And he wasn't umming and ahing over a move, he was waiting for both clubs to agree a fee.

Really? I thought we had his replacement within about two weeks of Alosno going?

Or did we all imagine Aquilani?

EDIT: And he wasn't umming and ahing over a move, he was waiting for both clubs to agree a fee.

And Rafa is slated for signing Aquilani before he has even played.