Quantcast
Song for Bellers - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

To the tune of Lost Prophets, Rooftops:

"Standing on the Kop, watching Bellamy run his h-e-a-r-t o-u-t." Repeat ad infinitum.

Catchy, easy to remember, appropriate (after all he scores fuck all goals) and Welsh!

Guest TK-421

To the batman tune:

Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers BELLLLEEERRRRRRRRRRSSS!

or

Der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner BELLLERRRSSSSSS!!!

That one's for the Professor.

First of all, please don't call him Bellers, it's uber-gay and should be an illegal term.

Secondly, the perfect tune for a song for Bellamy should be 'Valerie' by the Zutons - it's made for him.

First of all, please don't call him Bellers, it's uber-gay and should be an illegal term.

Secondly, the perfect tune for a song for Bellamy should be 'Valerie' by the Zutons - it's made for him.

I always think of John Arne Riise when I hear that song, it is the bit about the ginger hair.

It certainly reeks of public school boys/naked towel flicking.

I won't sing anything realted to the Lost Prophets, no chance

Was in a sarnie shop earlier and that tune was playing, felt like smashing up their radio and shouting a war cry

To the batman tune:

Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers Bellers BELLLLEEERRRRRRRRRRSSS!

or

Der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner der ner BELLLERRRSSSSSS!!!

That one's for the Professor.

Cunt.

OK ....I can go with that, but after all this talk of naked public school boys, I can't get the lyrics, "Why don't come all over... Bellamy" out of my head, and thats not quite what I had in mind!

OK ....I can go with that, but after all this talk of naked public school boys, I can't get the lyrics, "Why don't come all over... Bellamy" out of my head, and thats not quite what I had in mind!

Haha

I can't actually think of anything decent for the 'why don't you come on over' bit, but the 'Valery' bit is perfect for him!

Come on people, let's get something going...

I thought the term 'Bellers' had been outlawed on here?

The players seem to call him it tho!? I've lip-read Gerrard and Dirk calling him on telly.

V.gay!

Oh and dont forget Super Furry Animals. They're welsh and rule harder than Aggers plaster cast! 8)

Lost prophets? fucking awful band.....

the only decent band to come out of wales were the manics.... when they had richey, since then its all gone down hill. just look at the Stereophonics. urghhhh

The Super Furries, Catatonia and Gorky's Zygotic Mwnci just called and told me to tell you to pipe down.