Guest bigf00t

Neil Ruddock

Always remember a quote in someone's book ! Ruddock 'no matter what the score of the game it was always first to the bar !' Spice boy = fat wanker probably wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire ! No offence Neil if your reading this but you where over rated and over weighted ! 4 mill wasted on shite !

• Upvote 1

At the time I was glad we bought him as our defence was a lightweight shambles but Ruddock lacked the required proffesionalism. Most of the 'spice boys' crack me up today when on tv/radio - must have been a 'mare to deal with when together.

Always surprised to see fans who hate Macca and Owen for the way they left and have no issues with Ruddock.

Think that was because he bombed out by GH, and rightly so IMO. Anyone who hates Macca is a fool. He deserved a higher level of football, and at that time we where never going to give him it. A very intelligent footballer who was way ahead of what the Premiership had to offer at the time.

Ruddock had one or two seasons when I thought he was absolutely brilliant, but he never seemed to have the right attitude which was obviously why we got rid in the end.

But he did have good games for us.

A big fat fucking disgrace, although his alcoholism mitigates my view, a bit. What brought this thread on?

A big fat fucking disgrace, although his alcoholism mitigates my view, a bit. What brought this thread on?

I think bigfoot wanted to get attention away from the religious baiting thread on the GF, where he is getting hammered :whistle:

Who wrote the gag about ruddock in the fanzine coupla issues back? About getting the call from the docks, he can start monday?

Fucking hilarious that, whoever it was.

I think bigfoot wanted to get attention away from the religious baiting thread on the GF, where he is getting hammered :whistle:

Who wrote the gag about ruddock in the fanzine coupla issues back? About getting the call from the docks, he can start monday?

Fucking hilarious that, whoever it was.

Ta.