You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football Manager 2007

Stu Monty

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't played much lately but I'm half way through my first season with Aldershot. Any tips for the lower leagues?

I've signed a striker called Mirnes Ibrahimovich for free and he's mega.

Is he really highly rated because of his orange juggling skills, but really a bit shit?

Ive just finished my second season, came second and got beat in the semi's of the Champions league.

Dos Santos has just come back after 6 months at my feeder club Malaga.

Team is.

Toldo

Zauri

Grosso

Mertesacker

Samuel

Stankovic

Ribery

Diego

Vieira

Ibrahimovich

Adriano

------------

Just got rid of Cruz and Crespo, on the look out for another big name forward and a good centre half. Vidic is quality and at Valencia but I dont know whether to splash the 31.5m his release clause says. Was thinking of Bovo off Palermo so have to wait and see. Im after Xabi aswell as Diego isnt that good. Got 56m to spend so we will have to wait and see.

Strength in depth is the key.

Guest Jay W

Whilst your lokking at Palermo see if Barzagli is still there. Quality centre 'alf in both the game and in real life and can sometimes be picked up for as little as 6 million. Huntelaar is also a goal machine on the game and can be picked up for about 15.

Whilst your lokking at Palermo see if Barzagli is still there. Quality centre 'alf in both the game and in real life and can sometimes be picked up for as little as 6 million. Huntelaar is also a goal machine on the game and can be picked up for about 15.

Klass is at my nearest rivals Fiorentina and your right is class on the game and in real life, another hatrick at the weekend away for Ajax and Barzagli is at Milan, I got Bovo for 9m and he's okay.

Drawed and lost a few of my 1st few games but won all my champions league group games thus far, doing my head in badly.

I am in my fourth season, spent two seasons at Liverpool finished 2nd two years running, lost te title to United then Chelsea on the last game of the season. Won CL in my second season but resigned aftre taking the team as far as I could. Ancelloti comes in, and with my team, yes MY team, he wins the fucking league. While I spent 6 months at Torino, and what a nightmare that was, then I took the Blackburn job, second from bottom with 20 games left, wins 17, drew one and lost two, missed out on the play-offs by a point. The Rijkaard gets sacked from Barca, so I cheekily applies, and next thing you know, I only play a blinder and get the job. They have won nothing since I started the game. Bojan is awesome, signed Crouch as a back up striker. I had him and he scored 24 goals in my first season, sold him to Roma after that and bought Gonzalo Higuan, who is awesome as is Marcelo.

• 1 month later...

leobang mokena - south africa -amc - you'll get him for approx £150K

Jelle Van Damme - anderlecht - lb/cb

Vincent Eneyama - Nigera keeper - £70K- within 6mths you get £6mill offers

Clint Dempsey - usa - get him 1.4m top clubs all come in for him

Eddie Johnson - usa - bangs the goals in

Omar Esparaza - mexico - get him for under 2mill - utility player and only 18

Cesar Delgadao - Cruz Azul (mexico) always buy this player shoots up £10million in value in a season and scores goals

As you can see this game is most of my life !

Won the league first season and finished 2nd in CL (very close game against

Barca) Second year I finished 2nd in the league and once again 2nd in CL after going through pens against Roma.

Reina

Baines

Agger

Carragher

Richards

Gonzalez

Sissoko

Alonso

Gerrard

Janczyk/Aguero

Jo

Jo is fucking awesome, signed him for £9m the first season and he has delivered 30-40 goals each season.

• 3 months later...

I just started a new game with an update which has George and Tom as owners and all the summer transfers so far.

Babel, Lucas, Torres, Voro, Mascherano permanent, Bena-fcucking-youn, the lot.

Torres had an immense pre-season before breaking his foot in the final friendly and is now out for 4 months. Bastard.

I just started a new game with an update which has George and Tom as owners and all the summer transfers so far.

Babel, Lucas, Torres, Voro, Mascherano permanent, Bena-fcucking-youn, the lot.

Torres had an immense pre-season before breaking his foot in the final friendly and is now out for 4 months. Bastard.

Is the update from the Sports Interactive site?

• 1 year later...

Went back to my Aldershot game, 4 promotions in 6 seasons have taken me to the Premiership. 3 games in and I've drawn with Arsenal, lost to Ipswich and I just walloped Everton 4-0 at Goodison including a Lauri Dalla Valle hat-trick. He's fucking ace with the update and I picked him up for £140k before any of the big boys started looking at him, he carried me through the Championship as an 18 year old last season. I've experience such as Aurelio, Bellamy and Bouma complimenting some gems found after scouring the lower leagues and lesser European countries.

• 8 months later...
Guest PurpleNose
Went back to my Aldershot game, 4 promotions in 6 seasons have taken me to the Premiership. 3 games in and I've drawn with Arsenal, lost to Ipswich and I just walloped Everton 4-0 at Goodison including a Lauri Dalla Valle hat-trick. He's fucking ace with the update and I picked him up for £140k before any of the big boys started looking at him, he carried me through the Championship as an 18 year old last season. I've experience such as Aurelio, Bellamy and Bouma complimenting some gems found after scouring the lower leagues and lesser European countries.

You got a link to an update? FM2007 is the only version I've got I think.