You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football Manager 2007

Stu Monty

Van DenBorre is class for me as well. Also, went out and bought Nikolaj Agger (Daniel Aggers cousin) for 1 mill, and despite him being 19, he's scored twice in his first 2 games. Good stuff.

And cunt to that Bojan guy, tried to get him from Barca, had to up my bid 6 times, to get to talk to him and then he turned me down because he didn't want to leave due to his age. Cunt.

Also gone for a 17 year old Scotland striker for the future, and just signed Micah Richards from City, who will arrive on the opening of the transfer window in the summer. Times are looking good...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micah turns out to be immense, atleast on my game anyways, my mates game he was pretty average. I got him and Daniel Sturridge for a combined fee of 17 million.

Daniel Sturridge - 3 games 7 goals. 5 england caps - 3 goals. He's pretty good.

Regens are completely random, so he may not even appear in any other game(s), or if he does, his position and stats may not be as good as the regen version you've found.

Also, it depends what leagues and database size you're running that affect the regens introduced in later seasons.

Finally got him for 5 mil 4 seasons into it, I dont even need him so hopefully it will be an investment.

I keep offering him what he wants, but he says he wants a better fee per appearence, I've given him the maximum 20k per appearence, but he still keeps saying no!! :thumbdown

I keep offering him what he wants, but he says he wants a better fee per appearence, I've given him the maximum 20k per appearence, but he still keeps saying no!! :thumbdown

I have the exact same problem tring to sign nikolas milan, "er i thought you might of offered me an aperaence fee" stupid cunt, must be a glitch in the matrix.

All the players I've scouted so far has been decent signing, will be a good signing etc etc etc. Now I've gotten Cicelli or whatever his name is from Milan, and he gets the mark as twice as good as Carra, and you must do your utmost to sign him, so I'm thinking since this is Milan, is my scout being bribed?

• 3 weeks later...

I got Cardenas and Bojan first time round for fuck all. Just finished my first season and won the FA cup and Champions League, finished 3rd in the league behind Arsenal and Chelsea. Crouch is superb for me, 36 goals and 14 assists in 51 games.

Ive gone pompy nice 20mill budget to start with 11th 1st season was in 7th untill the last game and then now 4th with 4 games left..cisse on loan has been mint - but the greedy twat wont sign on a bosman for me -and you only get asked once by me then you can do one- have to laugh mrs brandwood is going mental cos shes me for 20 mins a night

Ive gone pompy nice 20mill budget to start with 11th 1st season was in 7th untill the last game and then now 4th with 4 games left..cisse on loan has been mint - but the greedy twat wont sign on a bosman for me -and you only get asked once by me then you can do one- have to laugh mrs brandwood is going mental cos shes me for 20 mins a night

sorry that should say ....she sees me for only 20 mins a night!

Started off my first game at the weekend, after my girlfreind got me it for my birthday, a move i think she now regrets!

Started off with Lverpool, £8m budget, tried to offload Bolo, the Dude and Riise but no takers, got turned down bu Gareth Bale who went to West Brom instead, brought Van Den Borre though for a couple of million and emplyed a load of new coaches as the ratings for our coaches looked crap. Went to buy some more players but only had £500k left!

Lost charity sheild 3-2 to an injury time winner, then through to champions league group stages due to a 4-0 away win! League games played three won two and drawn one (home to Watford!) last league game was 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge with Robbie scoring a chip from 30 yards to seal a 2-0 win.

Best players for me so far have been Agger and Speedy.

Im seven seasons in now, have retained the title six times with reds, plus 5 champions leagues, 5 league cups and fa cups, super cups and that. My managerial rating is now World class (this is not a big get on how good I am thread at all) Just I know all manner of players now for every position and price. Let me know if anybody wants a reccommendation.

My Dream team would be

Reina

Van Den Borre Kompany M Richards Cahais

Sissoko Sneijder D Capel

Aguero

Rossi Klose

Have just paid #15m for Micah Richards having been given a 40m transfer budget. Only intend on spending the rest on some youngsters. Paul Anderson is going to get a good few games this season as he's shaping up well and I've put on hold buying a new winger to see how he does. Bojan is doing really well in pre-season.