You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am

bri

..full of a cold virus, wasting time on the net and trying to find the energy and enthusiasm to go and do the weekly shopping.

Ouch. Vit C and beechams cold and flu is the cocktail you need cath.

And I am...grateful for the Pacino/De Niro thread recently, reminded me of Glen Garry Glenross, which I watched again last night. Fucking superb film.

please feel free to add your own I am

"on the couch pissed with me mum and dad in me bed on tour stuffing chees crisp butties down whilst trying to type thjis"

going for a shit then when wife comes back going to buy new work shoes because my current ones have splits in the bottom and my socks are getting wet...sorry will finish when come back from shit...sorry about that.

lost my train of thought .never mind can't have been that important

I Am pissed off, there were two fights in my local last night(Iwasn't involved, too old for that shit), as a result of the fighting we had to get out of the pub earlier than usual, when I got to my house I noticed that some twat had kindly let the weather into my car by throwing a brick through my rear windscreen,my spare wheel and tools have gone missing, and I've now got to pay £50 for a replacement,thats on top of the cost of replacing the wheel and tools.

I Also taxed the bastard thing last Monday, that was £175, and to top it all there's no football of note over the weekend.

I Am pissed off, there were two fights in my local last night(Iwasn't involved, too old for that shit), as a result of the fighting we had to get out of the pub earlier than usual, when I got to my house I noticed that some twat had kindly let the weather into my car by throwing a brick through my rear windscreen,my spare wheel and tools have gone missing, and I've now got to pay £50 for a replacement,thats on top of the cost of replacing the wheel and tools.

I Also taxed the bastard thing last Monday, that was £175, and to top it all there's no football of note over the weekend.

Bad gear that mate. I've just taxed my car only for 6 months though. Gutted about your windscreen. Fucking smackheads!

Bad gear that mate. I've just taxed my car only for 6 months though. Gutted about your windscreen. Fucking smackheads!

Mine's the second car to be done this week in my road, I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't pissing down and I could stick something over the broken windscreen to keep the rain out.

Ah well! down to Erskine Street for a replacement.