You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Even Though I Despise Those Manc Cunts...

1892-LFCWasBorn

They have played against two bad teams and won. The benefit for them is that their easy start can build confidence, and that's what it looks like to me.

It's a fair point that they put teams to the sword, but I'd like to think that is something we'll add to our game this season as well, given the pace and variety we now have going forward.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, i wasn't dissapointed Solskjaer scored last night. he's been the source of some dark times but you don't wish 3 years out on anyone and he's always been one manc i could just about tolerate. Nice to see him back

Also worth noting, he is, or atleast was a Liverpool fan. Infact he used to subscribe to the norwegian supporters club magazine, "The Kopite"

Never thought i would say this but if we did not win the league and it was between the Chavs and United i would choose.................. fucking united thats it i have said it now.

Dont ask me why but they really have become the most hated team. I reckon if you asked a Manc they would probably say the same thing.

Wrong..........on so many levels

But the most importnat thing to come out of the game last night was:

Just how fucking ugly is Ian Dowie?

They should put a warning on screen before they pan the camera on him.

He is one ugly motherfucka.

I think our very own Dirk Kuyt could well be Ian Dowie's lovechild :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Never thought i would say this but if we did not win the league and it was between the Chavs and United i would choose.................. fucking united thats it i have said it now.

Dont ask me why but they really have become the most hated team. I reckon if you asked a Manc they would probably say the same thing.

not a fucking chance, I dont want them fucking scumbags coming any closer to our number of titles id rather Chelsea win it for the next 10 years as long as it wasnt the mancs or anyone else for that matter, fuck them manc cunts... now you need to go and have a chat with yourself after that comment lad.... :no

Don't worry mate I think the same, nearly said it in a earlier post but didn't quite think it was relevant at the time 'coz I think I was the first to bring up the Chav's, but, it's a horrible thought knowing I despise something more than Man-ure.

theres no way I could hate a team thats basically existed for 2/3 years more than a team ive loathed since I was in pampers..... fuck united.

Wanting them to win something is wrong on so many levels, its fucking cringeworthy in fact.

Guest moldred

Cheatski are too insignificant to hate more than the Mancshite. I hate the Mancs far more than Chelsea and i know a lot of other people do too. For or a Liverpool fan to say they want them to win a trophy should be illegal in my opinion. Chelsea i couldn't give a shit about but those fuckin Mancs with their fuckin horrible gobshite jealous bitter (i could go on forever) fans it's a different story. Fuck em all.

Guest Far and Tether
I heard them them singing allsorts about us during the Fulham game as well, 1st game of the new season and they're singing about a team they're not even playing, but they're not obsessed withus at all are they! :wallbutt:

No, obsession is creating threads about us on your own forums!

(Kidding, kidding...)

Seriously, though, all teams keep their rivals in mind sometimes. You know what I find stranger than our "obsession" with singing about you? Your lot's almost pathological denial that you ever think about us. I mean, you're so unconcerned about United that there are threads about us on a regular basis, and when I started posting on here to respond to one of those threads, you had to have a huge referendum to see if I could stay! And some of the shite thrown at me was obscene: personally I wouldn't talk to a dog (or a Republican) like that. Let's just admit we're rivals. I'll admit I'm envious of your trophies and you admit you're worried we'll catch up. Deal? (This isn't just directed at you co1-lfc, but generally.)

Guest Far and Tether
Yep they we're good last night.

Also, i wasn't dissapointed Solskjaer scored last night. he's been the source of some dark times but you don't wish 3 years out on anyone and he's always been one manc i could just about tolerate. Nice to see him back*

* This view is subject to change if the ugly twat scores against us.

Also, their fans may have been quite loud last night for a change but hwat a bunch of cunts. "You scouse bastard" "murderers" "build a bombfire" "we won it 2 times without killing anyone" "if you all hate the scouser clap your hands" fucking sing about your own team you small times cunts.

It's no coincidence their loudest showing of support came in london though is it?

London Reds. Much more barbaric than Manc Reds! Seriously, though, I can't stand those songs that refer to your lot being murderers. I've said it before on here, and in real life, and it hasn't always made me popular with some of the thugs, but you know, when you say it, a few more heads nod each time. I wish I was still over there. I'd say it at the game and slowly, you never know, it might even catch on. Also, you can't deny that you have your haters too.

Guest Far and Tether

Even though we're chasing your trophy haul, I have to say I'd rather your lot won it than the Chavs. Sickening isn't it? :sick:

Guest Far and Tether
It's for Ronaldo...

"He's out on the left, he's out on the riiight...

Tha boy Ronaldo, makes Beckham look shite..."

I think.

It is.

Guest Far and Tether
Also worth noting, he is, or atleast was a Liverpool fan. Infact he used to subscribe to the norwegian supporters club magazine, "The Kopite"

But we saved him from the Dark Side. 8)

Guest Far and Tether
theres no way I could hate a team thats basically existed for 2/3 years more than a team ive loathed since I was in pampers..... fuck united.

Wanting them to win something is wrong on so many levels' date=' its fucking cringeworthy in fact.[/quote']

Nobody said they wanted us to win a trophy, they just said if the choice were between us and the Chavs, they'd have to pick us. I can understand the dilemma and the answer, however reluctantly.

No, obsession is creating threads about us on your own forums!

(Kidding, kidding...)

Seriously, though, all teams keep their rivals in mind sometimes. You know what I find stranger than our "obsession" with singing about you? Your lot's almost pathological denial that you ever think about us. I mean, you're so unconcerned about United that there are threads about us on a regular basis, and when I started posting on here to respond to one of those threads, you had to have a huge referendum to see if I could stay! And some of the shite thrown at me was obscene: personally I wouldn't talk to a dog (or a Republican) like that. Let's just admit we're rivals. I'll admit I'm envious of your trophies and you admit you're worried we'll catch up. Deal? (This isn't just directed at you co1-lfc, but generally.)

Who let him on here?? (joking) I don't know anyone who denies worrying about Man-ure catchup to our league titles haul because they caught so much ground up in the nineties but it's still worrying that I agree with you that'd even through the bitter rivalry I'd rather you take a title than Chavski.

Wanting them to win something is wrong on so many levels' date=' its fucking cringeworthy in fact.[/quote']

It's United fans, their manager and particualar players I hate although my best mate is a local manc Man-ure fan and I think it's fair to say respect where respects due they built an awesome team in the nineties where as I hate everyone involved with Chelsea from the top down as they've earnt no respect and deserve to be where they are not one bit, I loathe their shit, cringeworthy fans and Fat Franks badge-kissing, they're almost making a mockery of the game with their over the top prices on seemingly average players.

This argument could be twisted either way with opinions, feelings and statistic manipulation depending on who's talking, I choose Man-ure above Chavski, end of...

Guest Far and Tether
Who let him on here?? (joking) I don't know anyone who denies worrying about Man-ure catchup to our league titles haul because they caught so much ground up in the nineties but it's still worrying that I agree with you that'd even through the bitter rivalry I'd rather you take a title than Chavski.

Here's a weird thought experiment: imagine that the 90s came before the 70s and 80s. Now imagine having grown up hearing all about how dominant United were over the two-decade span that comprised the 60s and 90s (two European Cups to your none, 12 Titles, etc.). Then, as the "90s" end and the 70s begin, your team suddenly begins to surpass United at a time when the latter go downhill. It feels great, right? Suddenly, United's record-breaking trophy haul (as it stood at the end of the "nineties") is under threat. By the end of the 80s, you've actually surpassed it, storming past our totals. Mancs everywhere are bitter. But now United have been challenging again, and have already won three more titles in this decade, while you've won none, although you've won the Champions League one more time. The two teams are a lot more comparable and equal in depth and ability right now. It's like those two possible worlds have now converged. Which one of us is happier with the scenario? Fucked if I know, but it's interesting to think about it. And yeah, I can't believe I'm saying I'd rather you took another title than the Chavs, but maybe it's because I'm no longer living there, that this distant perspective diminishes the differences between our two great North West cities. Although, there's also this: perhaps when Abramovich has packed up and left his train set to wind down, not to mention return to its more familiar mediocrity, we'll all look back and wonder why we loathed Chelsea so much?

Here's a weird thought experiment: imagine that the 90s came before the 70s and 80s. Now imagine having grown up hearing all about how dominant United were over the two-decade span that comprised the 60s and 90s (two European Cups to your none, 12 Titles, etc.). Then, as the "90s" end and the 70s begin, your team suddenly begins to surpass United at a time when the latter go downhill. It feels great, right? Suddenly, United's record-breaking trophy haul (as it stood at the end of the "nineties") is under threat. By the end of the 80s, you've actually surpassed it, storming past our totals. Mancs everywhere are bitter. But now United have been challenging again, and have already won three more titles in this decade, while you've won none, although you've won the Champions League one more time. The two teams are a lot more comparable and equal in depth and ability right now. It's like those two possible worlds have now converged. Which one of us is happier with the scenario? Fucked if I know, but it's interesting to think about it. And yeah, I can't believe I'm saying I'd rather you took another title than the Chavs, but maybe it's because I'm no longer living there, that this distant perspective diminishes the differences between our two great North West cities. Although, there's also this: perhaps when Abramovich has packed up and left his train set to wind down, not to mention return to its more familiar mediocrity, we'll all look back and wonder why we loathed Chelsea so much?

I was with you up until Here's

Imagine that you've won approx. 8 titles (Can't be arsed checking) since the last time your nemesis has won its last title.

Imagine that you never thought that such team would ever win the European Cup again and you would eventually catch them because they'd only won 4.

Imagine that you had the Manager of the Century who won the fucking lot, including a knighthood, but STILL has no chance of win the same amount of European Cups as Bob Paisley, who wasn't deemed good enough for a knighthood.

Imagine that you were us.

You can't. You should just fuck right off to a Manc Board or any other board which will believe the bollocks you spout.

We need to be more attacking. It's as simple as that really.

Yeah like the bar codes under Keegan? We need to change very little IMO. Anything that does need changing, I'm sure Rafa will implement in carefull considered steps.

Oh and it's not that simple, if it was Wimbledon would be be singing "We won it 5 times" not us.