You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Even Though I Despise Those Manc Cunts...

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to give them a ounce of credit for their sheer consistency over the past decade or so, of going to places like the Valley and winning with ease.

We need to be at that level, and hopefully will be in the near future.

That's all I wanted to say. :D

Giggs is running about like a 20 year old. bastard

But the most importnat thing to come out of the game last night was:

Just how fucking ugly is Ian Dowie?

They should put a warning on screen before they pan the camera on him.

He is one ugly motherfucka.

Blur his face like they do with anonymous people or things before the watershed that are disturbing....

I was impressed by Manchester United also. Their pace and movement is something we could learn off. Man for man, I do believe we have the better players, but as a team that gels, Utd are ahead of us. If Benitez can get us to gel, it won't be too long before we're ahead of Utd's attacking prowess.

Fuck the mancs. They've played two utterly crap teams and done well. That's it. They've won nothing the last couple of years and will have to punch above their weight to win a major trophy this season.

And Giggs' legs will be shot by the end of their easy streak leaving the wing open for worthless Keiran. Fuck them!

I hate them, truly hate them, I think mainly its's their fans if I'm honest though because let's be honest they do play decent footy at times, like last night, they were dogshit with a capital D last year but they've certainly come racing out the blocks this year all be it against 2 very poor teams.

I reckon we've got what it takes to capure #19 this year and if we gel quick enough we'll be enjoying our teams performances like those Manc cunts are currently.

Still, I don't know about you's, but I'd quite happily allow a Man-ure victory at Charlton pass if it meant I got to see Chavski lose at 'Boro every week!!

What about their fans though? Even though they were playing Charlton, they came out with something to the tune of "5 Times" ...."we're sick of your shiiiite". Once or twice maybe fair enough, but this went on throughout the match. Although I suppose 18 league titles and 5 euro cups can invoke a certain amount of jealousy :biggrin:

What about their fans though? Even though they were playing Charlton, they came out with something to the tune of "5 Times" ...."we're sick of your shiiiite". Once or twice maybe fair enough, but this went on throughout the match. Although I suppose 18 league titles and 5 euro cups can invoke a certain amount of jealousy :biggrin:

I heard them them singing allsorts about us during the Fulham game as well, 1st game of the new season and they're singing about a team they're not even playing, but they're not obsessed withus at all are they! :wallbutt:

Yep they we're good last night.

Also, i wasn't dissapointed Solskjaer scored last night. he's been the source of some dark times but you don't wish 3 years out on anyone and he's always been one manc i could just about tolerate. Nice to see him back*

* This view is subject to change if the ugly twat scores against us.

Also, their fans may have been quite loud last night for a change but hwat a bunch of cunts. "You scouse bastard" "murderers" "build a bombfire" "we won it 2 times without killing anyone" "if you all hate the scouser clap your hands" fucking sing about your own team you small times cunts.

It's no coincidence their loudest showing of support came in london though is it?

Guest koppitekop1

Never thought i would say this but if we did not win the league and it was between the Chavs and United i would choose.................. fucking united thats it i have said it now.

Dont ask me why but they really have become the most hated team. I reckon if you asked a Manc they would probably say the same thing.

Never thought i would say this but if we did not win the league and it was between the Chavs and United i would choose.................. fucking united thats it i have said it now.

Dont ask me why but they really have become the most hated team. I reckon if you asked a Manc they would probably say the same thing.

No fuckin way. Chavs every time. Let us win a few more titles first. They're only 3 behind.

It's for Ronaldo...

"He's out on the left, he's out on the riiight...

Tha boy Ronaldo, makes Beckham look shite..."

I think.

Don't worry mate I think the same, nearly said it in a earlier post but didn't quite think it was relevant at the time 'coz I think I was the first to bring up the Chav's, but, it's a horrible thought knowing I despise something more than Man-ure.

There are enough bad teams out there for manu to amass a huge points total without having to worry about what they do against the best 3 teams in the league. this is what manu title winning teams have been about and i can see another 87 points plus total required to win the league

WE have a great chance but we have to start putting teams like sheff utd to the sword

Boro showed the way to beat chelsea, keep it tight, hit them on the break and be lucky

The best two defences in the league look as shaky as fuck at the moment

You have to give them a ounce of credit for their sheer consistency over the past decade or so, of going to places like the Valley and winning with ease.

I too envy their ability to beat all these shite teams quite easily.

Why the fuck cant we do it O_o

I'm always more confident playing the likes of chelsea,mancs,arse etc than I am when we play the sheffields,charltons etc

That just makes no sense.