You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CL Draw

Nunavut Patrick

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pot 1 coef. Pot 2 coef.

------------------------ --- ------- ------------------------ --- -------

FC Barcelona (TH) Esp 127.006 Olympique Lyon Fra 89.757

AC Milan *** Ita 129.020 FC Porto Por 87.533

Real Madrid Esp 120.006 PSV Eindhoven Ned 81.640

Internazionale Ita 112.020 Bayern München Ger 80.960

Liverpool *** Eng 105.950 Chelsea Eng 79.950

Arsenal *** Eng 101.950 AS Roma Ita 76.020

Manchester United Eng 100.950 Celtic Sco 60.023

Valencia *** Esp 95.006 Lille OSC *** Fra 54.757

Pot 3 coef. Pot 4 coef.

------------------------ --- ------- ------------------------ --- -------

Sporting CP Lisbon Por 54.533 Anderlecht Bel 38.981

Benfica *** Por 51.533 Dinamo Kiev ** Ukr 36.777

Girondins Bordeaux Fra 47.757 Levski Sofia ** Bul 35.016

Steaua Bucuresti ** Rom 46.381 Shakhtar Donetsk *** Ukr 33.777

Werder Bremen Ger 43.960 Galatasaray *** Tur 33.634

Olympiakos Piraeus Gre 43.587 Hamburger SV *** Ger 30.960

CSKA Moscow *** Rus 42.504 Spartak Moscow ** Rus 21.504

AEK Athens *** Gre 39.587 FC København ** Den 16.593

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic, Bordeaux and Donetsk for me. Teams to avoid are Bayern, Lyon, Benfica and Galatasaray

Pot One

1 Milan

2 Barcelona

3 Real Madrid

4 Internazionale

5 Liverpool

6 Arsenal

7 Manchester United

8 Valencia

Pot Two

9 Lyon

10 Porto

11 PSV Eindhoven

12 Bayern Munich

13 Chelsea

14 Roma

15 Celtic

16 Lille

Pot Three

17 Sporting Lisbon

18 Benfica

19 Bordeaux

20 Steaua Bucharest

21 Werder Bremen

22 Olympiakos

23 CSKA Moscow

24 AEK Athens

Pot Four

25 Anderlecht

26 Dynamo Kiev

27 Levski Sofia

28 Shakhtar Donetsk

29 Galatasaray

30 Hamburg

31 Spartak Moscow

32 FC Copenhagen

Pool

Lille

Werder

Anderlecht

will do

Aye - Lille less fiery than Celtic and Anderlecht not as far to travel. I just want a piss easy draw and it'd also make a refreshing change to see The Mancs in a group of death; Chelsea too. Nothing like very tough CL games to take their eyes off the league ball.

Aye - Lille less fiery than Celtic and Anderlecht not as far to travel. I just want a piss easy draw and it'd also make a refreshing change to see The Mancs in a group of death; Chelsea too. Nothing like very tough CL games to take their eyes off the league ball.

Don't want Celtic. The hype is silly 'round these games. And I dont want anywhere where we have to play in gloves at 5pm. Oh and I really want Chelsea to fail at the group stage. Their season will implode.

I am going to say right here and now, we will get a better draw in the test draw than the real one. In the test draw the Mancs and Chelsea will get a group of death then in the real one they get blind lepers.

In the real draw we will get Bayern, Olympiakos and Galatasaray, after drawing Lille, Hamburg and Athens in the tests. Arsenal, well they will get a draw where they don't have to travel, can beat teams easily and still struggle at home. To that effect they are getting Celtic, Lyon, Lisbon and Anderlecht.

Are the fixtures usually out on the day of the draw (including Tuesday/Wednesday decisions) or does that usually take a while?

Yeah they are done straight away as far as I am aware, EUFA already have the fixtures in place just like the world cup. Ie 1v4 2v3 on the 1st day 1v3 2v4 on the second etc etc.

See we've been paired with the mancs which means every time they play on Tuesday at home, we play on Wednesday away and vice versa.

Also means if they're drawn into group 1-4 or 5-8 before we're out, we automatically go in the other side of the draw.

Is that a new thing this year then? Did they do that because of TV rights or policing and traffic issues?

Let's get Anderlecht again and some Serbo-Belgie can go all racist on Momo again. Twats.

Bayern Munich, in October.

In that spaceship stadium.

I'd come over for that one (would use the game as an excuse to sit in a pavillion wearing lederhosen and guzzle German Purity Law beer).

I'd be like Peter Sellers in that Pink Panther movie moving throught eh frauleins and lederhosens and ompah-pah-pahing. God, another thing I have to do before I expire.