Quantcast
Reds train sights on Argentine - Lucas Lobos - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
crazy_pool_fan

Reds train sights on Argentine - Lucas Lobos

i cant see rafa paying another £10m for a palyer who's only scored 7 times in the spanish league.

7 goals from midfield in 14 matches for a bottom 3 La Liga team, isn't exactly bad imo.

He got a shit load of assists as well in the second half of the season.

He was one of the revelations of the league. Quality assumptions from JIMBO nevertheless. I love the "never seen him, never heard of him so he must be shit" brigade

Best name ever - fact.

I think Edwin Congo might have something to say about that. And if he doesn't, I most certainly do!

Just met someone called Edwin Tan... that beats Edwin Congo for me.

Would of thought our next signing would be a defender... is Ayala still available?

Don't be so ridiculous.

Guest TK-421
Best name ever - fact.

Agreed, it has everything. Star Wars reference, alliteration and probabaly loads of other really great things.

Edwin Congo sounds funny but has a limited shelf life which has long since expired.

Agreed, it has everything. Star Wars reference, alliteration and probabaly loads of other really great things.

Edwin Congo sounds funny but has a limited shelf life which has long since expired.

You poor, deluded fool. I weep for your future if you can't embrace The Big C,

Guest TK-421
You poor, deluded fool. I weep for your future...

I can just envisage you dishing out that kind of talk to the school kids. A real Ed Rooney in the making methinks.

Didnt Los Lobos sing La Bamba?

It all fits . . . . .

Yes.

If Edwin Was called "um bongo" you'd have had an argument.

But Imagine the having losbos on your back. its a bit like Lost Boys.

Can anyone explain to me what Edwin Congo is all about.Seems to be like a forum lore over here.

A long, long, long time ago in a forum far away....

There was a thread and someone threw out the name Edwin Congo in reference to CM or the like. We all refused to believe there was a player named Edwin Congo, but, by the Grace of God, there was and he instantly became a legend and much sought after transfer target for us.

We would have beaten Sheffield with Edwin.

A long, long, long time ago in a forum far away....

There was a thread and someone threw out the name Edwin Congo in reference to CM or the like. We all refused to believe there was a player named Edwin Congo, but, by the Grace of God, there was and he instantly became a legend and much sought after transfer target for us.

We would have beaten Sheffield with Edwin.

Very true.