You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The weather

DT

Guest Pistonbroke

We had a hailstorm earlier, which was quite weird as it was about 8°C at the time. Sods law that it happened whilst I was walking back from Physio. 

Wind here is the worst I’ve ever heard. Just opened the back door to let the dog out for a piss and got blown back into the house. Dog was having none of it and ran back upstairs. I can hear wheelie bins getting bounced around people’s gardens and now I’m worrying about going outside in the morning and finding my car smashed up by rogue bins or falling trees. Next door must be putting a new kitchen in because the daft fucker has left a load of cupboard doors and stuff on the front. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its fine in Liverpool. Hardly any wind. 

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The fuck was that?

Mad hooley winds and BFO hailstones. 

Just ran out to get the washing in and missed the 20 second chaos that followed. 

Great that. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

19°C over here in Bielefeld/Germany today, crazy for this time of the year. Still 17°C at 20:30, massive storm due to hit in an hour, can't wait. 

Guest Pistonbroke
On 10/02/2020 at 17:36, Philtrum said:

Was in Tarporley at lunchtime, it was full on snowing and 1c. Drove home, nothing. 

IMG-3046.jpg

Shit job of hiding your number plate mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Some dumb fucks about. Just been with the mut for her late night walk around the park and there's rubbish all over the streets. The silly fucks put their recycling bins out for collection knowing a storm with strong winds was going to hit us. Why they couldn't wait until the morning or at least have the decency to put them in a covered area instead of out in the open is beyond me. Looks like fucking Manchester out there, the fucking cunts. 

• 2 weeks later...