You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

-Kuyt agrees terms with Liverpool

kop

Freddie Sheppard & Glenn Roeder are at Lansdowne Road in Dublin tonight to apparantely watch Kyut for Holland so they obviously still hold out hope of signing him. Kyut starts on bench...

Shepperd will be giving Roeder a guided tour of the local knocking shops.

The Barcodes have got fuck all chance of getting him. They haven't got the cash for a start, futile face saving exercise for their ever so gullible fans I reckon.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello boys from liverpool :thumbup:

first i have to say sorry for my bad english hehe :$

i am from holland and a big fan of FC utrecht , the club where it ''starts'' for kuyt. Dirk kuyt is a good player, he's a fighter! I think he can be very useful for your club. I think feyenoord is nothing without him :D :D :D

But also for utrecht this transfer is important :party: feyenoord have to pay us 5 % from the transfer :party: :party:

greetings from utrecht

24qlrok.jpg

It aint over till the fat lady sings

I reckon Newcastle have got a week to nick him or at least to force LFC to act before they would like to.

It has Alonso and Garcia written all over it

Bit out the loop there aren't you mate? He's just been wetting himself with excitement on TV that he's signing for "His dream club".

Could this be a Red Nick prediction that goes tits up? I bet he's signed before the Sheff Utd game, you still saying it'll be after Macabi?

It aint over till the fat lady sings

I reckon Newcastle have got a week to nick him or at least to force LFC to act before they would like to.

It has Alonso and Garcia written all over it

Nick, you're mad but in a good way. Why not just admit that you might have got it wrong or better still, say nothing at all.

Bit out the loop there aren't you mate? He's just been wetting himself with excitement on TV that he's signing for "His dream club".

Could this be a Red Nick prediction that goes tits up? I bet he's signed before the Sheff Utd game, you still saying it'll be after Macabi?

If you flip the argument on its head you could say the LFC board would be irresponsible to spend a large ammount of money without CL qualification

If you flip the argument on its head you could say the LFC board would be irresponsible to spend a large ammount of money without CL qualification

Nick, stop pretending that you know how much money we have or how much we are going to pay for him or even how the deal is going to be structured.

Nick, you're mad but in a good way. Why not just admit that you might have got it wrong or better still, say nothing at all.

Thats no fun though is it ;)

Hey if im proved wrong I'll gladly go and play Ottawan however if im proved right no one will say mabye Nick has a point.

La Vida

Nick, stop pretending that you know how much money we have or how much we are going to pay for him or even how the deal is going to be structured.

if they can sign a player regardless of CL qualification then they could have paid the money for there number one target which they didnt.

Thats the fun of it all trying to work out what the fucks going on.

Im just trying to have some fun before I die

if they can sign a player regardless of CL qualification then they could have paid the money for there number one target which they didnt.

Thats the fun of it all trying to work out what the fucks going on.

Im just trying to have some fun before I die

There's a difference between £8 million - £10 million for Kuyt and £12 million for Alves. We've also reduced the wage burden and sold a player or two since the Alves shit and we paid less for Pennant than we were prepared to spend on Alves.

There's a difference between £8 million - £10 million for Kuyt and £12 million for Alves. We've also reduced the wage burden and sold a player or two since the Alves shit and we paid less for Pennant than we were prepared to spend on Alves.

You've just done what you accused me of ;)

i read this on the site of hollands biggest newspaper..

Kuyt naar Liverpool

Dirk Kuyt (26) speelt de komende vier seizoenen in de spits van zijn droomclub Liverpool. Zelf was de spits van Feyenoord al weken akkoord met de Engelsen, maar de clubs konden geen akkoord bereiken over de transferprijs. Feyenoord vroeg 20 miljoen euro. Liverpool betaalt ca 18 miljoen euro voor Kuyt, waardoor deze transfer de grootste is uit de historie van Feyenoord.

http://www.telesport.nl

-----

... de trefzekere aanvaller komende zaterdag al debuteert: uit tegen Sheffield United. Daarover neemt Rafael Benitez, de Spaanse manager van Liverpool, pas zaterdagochtend een beslissing.

Het gonsde al dagen in Rotterdam: Kuyt vertrekt naar de boorden van de Mersey. En het is nog waar ook. Hij tekent vrijwel zeker op vrijdag, het kan ook op zaterdag zijn, een contract dat hem voor vier jaar zal binden aan de Champions League-winnaar van 2005.

Newcastle United, dat een opvolger zoekt voor de gestopte Shearer, zou ook een flink bod op hem willen doen, maar de club uit het noorden van Engeland valt niet in de categorie droomclubs van Kuyt.

De hindernissen voor een transfer zijn weggenomen. Nadat Liverpool enkele dagen geleden een fors bod had neergelegd, voelde Feyenoord dat er zaken konden worden gedaan. Maar de fase van zaken doen is sinds gisteren achter de rug. Kuyt vertrekt met spoed, naar één van zijn droomclubs. De aanvaller heeft de Kuip altijd door de voordeur willen verlaten. Dat doet hij op vorstelijke wijze.

Hij heeft altijd open kaart gespeeld bij de clubleiding en zijn zaakwaarnemer Rob Jansen heeft dat beleid steeds ondersteund.

Daarom ook verlengde Kuyt in 2005 zijn contract tot 2009. Daarmee kon Feyenoord tot medio 2008 de hoofdprijs vragen voor de speler die zelf wilde dat zijn club goed aan hem zou verdienen.

De Stadionclub gaat zelfs fors aan hem verdienen, hoewel de exacte transfersom woensdag nog niet te achterhalen was. Dat die ruim boven de tien miljoen euro komt, is een bescheiden schatting.

Daarmee is hij onderdeel van de grootste Feyenoord-transfer ooit. De club heeft nog tot 31 augustus de tijd om een opvolger aan te trekken. Zondag spelen de Rotterdammers uit bij FC Groningen.

http://www.ad.nl

i read this on the site of hollands biggest newspaper..

Kuyt naar Liverpool

Dirk Kuyt (26) speelt de komende vier seizoenen in de spits van zijn droomclub Liverpool. Zelf was de spits van Feyenoord al weken akkoord met de Engelsen, maar de clubs konden geen akkoord bereiken over de transferprijs. Feyenoord vroeg 20 miljoen euro. Liverpool betaalt ca 18 miljoen euro voor Kuyt, waardoor deze transfer de grootste is uit de historie van Feyenoord.

http://www.telesport.nl

-----

... de trefzekere aanvaller komende zaterdag al debuteert: uit tegen Sheffield United. Daarover neemt Rafael Benitez, de Spaanse manager van Liverpool, pas zaterdagochtend een beslissing.

Het gonsde al dagen in Rotterdam: Kuyt vertrekt naar de boorden van de Mersey. En het is nog waar ook. Hij tekent vrijwel zeker op vrijdag, het kan ook op zaterdag zijn, een contract dat hem voor vier jaar zal binden aan de Champions League-winnaar van 2005.

Newcastle United, dat een opvolger zoekt voor de gestopte Shearer, zou ook een flink bod op hem willen doen, maar de club uit het noorden van Engeland valt niet in de categorie droomclubs van Kuyt.

De hindernissen voor een transfer zijn weggenomen. Nadat Liverpool enkele dagen geleden een fors bod had neergelegd, voelde Feyenoord dat er zaken konden worden gedaan. Maar de fase van zaken doen is sinds gisteren achter de rug. Kuyt vertrekt met spoed, naar één van zijn droomclubs. De aanvaller heeft de Kuip altijd door de voordeur willen verlaten. Dat doet hij op vorstelijke wijze.

Hij heeft altijd open kaart gespeeld bij de clubleiding en zijn zaakwaarnemer Rob Jansen heeft dat beleid steeds ondersteund.

Daarom ook verlengde Kuyt in 2005 zijn contract tot 2009. Daarmee kon Feyenoord tot medio 2008 de hoofdprijs vragen voor de speler die zelf wilde dat zijn club goed aan hem zou verdienen.

De Stadionclub gaat zelfs fors aan hem verdienen, hoewel de exacte transfersom woensdag nog niet te achterhalen was. Dat die ruim boven de tien miljoen euro komt, is een bescheiden schatting.

Daarmee is hij onderdeel van de grootste Feyenoord-transfer ooit. De club heeft nog tot 31 augustus de tijd om een opvolger aan te trekken. Zondag spelen de Rotterdammers uit bij FC Groningen.

http://www.ad.nl

Sounds good. Am I right in thinking that says he has signed a four year contract and we pay 18 million euros?

Guest Billy Utreg
Sounds good. Am I right in thinking that says he has signed a four year contract and we pay 18 million euros?

Yes, that's what it says. Feyenoord asked 20 million and Liverpool pays around the 18 million euro's. It's the biggest transfer in Feyenoord's history. The contract is for four years.

The article says as well that Liverpool is a dream club for Dirk, more than Newcastle.

In Holland he is famous for his hard work on the field and the good teamspirit he brings. I hope he will bring what Liverpool needs. Good luck Reds!

Yes, that's what it says. Feyenoord asked 20 million and Liverpool pays around the 18 million euro's. It's the biggest transfer in Feyenoord's history. The contract is for four years.

The article says as well that Liverpool is a dream club for Dirk, more than Newcastle.

In Holland he is famous for his hard work on the field and the good teamspirit he brings. I hope he will bring what Liverpool needs. Good luck Reds!

What about Andy Van Der Meyde's dog? :D

http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35987

Cheers. I am well pleased about this as Benitez has been after him for ages. Our squad is so much better than last year now.

The Mirror are saying Newcastle offered him 90,000 a week to sign for them. They are really mental that lot up there. Where do they get their money from though? They spunked 10 million on Luque last season too didn't they?

And £17 million on Owen, as well as some more on Emre and Parker. They are gambling, basically, I reckon they'll do a Leeds if they continue.

And £17 million on Owen, as well as some more on Emre and Parker. They are gambling, basically, I reckon they'll do a Leeds if they continue.

You get that feeling. They have splurged a LOT of cash. I bet they had to shell out a fair bit to bin Souness too.