You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

-Kuyt agrees terms with Liverpool

kop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bascombe reckons it'll be done by Saturday if we can work out the difference in valuation, they want ten and we're offering eight, which is a fair valuation from what i've seen.

sounds like the alves deal all over again. seriously, I hope we keep kromkamp as cover unless he has someone else lined up. cough *Chimbonda

sounds like the alves deal all over again. seriously, I hope we keep kromkamp as cover unless he has someone else lined up. cough *Chimbonda

Wigan are pretty stubborn on their £6m price tag though. Other than that, he's a class RB.

I remember asking on here how do Norweigans know more than us and the general feeling was they know somebody high up at the club, or knew somebody who knew somebody high up at the club...

Either way as Adam said, they're always bang on....

I remember asking on here how do Norweigans know more than us and the general feeling was they know somebody high up at the club, or knew somebody who knew somebody high up at the club...

Either way as Adam said, they're always bang on....

Vegard Heggem knows everything and he tells them

It's the smell of pine, gives them an extra 6th sense.

I love the norgies by the way as all of the ones I've met were mad as a box of frogs!

There are always Norwegians to be found on Mathew Street after any Liverpool match, usually bladdered and by themselves and still wearing a LFC shirt, stranded in the middle of a dancefloor and looking baffled by the attentions of fat scouse birds.

Some Dutch journo on SSN saying Feyenoord want £5m for him.

Wish that was true.

It shows how poor SSN is. They almost never have any leads or any comment of their own, they just report other people's news rather than information their own reporters have found out for themselves. Since I've been frequenting various Liverpool fora I have realised how poor sports journalism actually is. I already knew it was bad but it's far worse than I first thought. How most of them manage to stay in paid employment is beyond me.

It shows how poor SSN is. They almost never have any leads or any comment of their own, they just report other people's news rather than information their own reporters have found out for themselves. Since I've been frequenting various Liverpool fora I have realised how poor sports journalism actually is. I already knew it was bad but it's far worse than I first thought. How most of them manage to stay in paid employment is beyond me.

A mate of mine who will remain nameless for legal reasons is a Sports hack in Cheshire and is the foremost Rugby man in the group, yet he never ever goes to a game. He gets the reports from the internet and re-writes them in his own style, while claiming back made-up travel and hotel expenses from the group. To compound this, he then re-writes them again and sells them to a rival newsgroup under a different name. Journalism is a relatively poorly paid job, yet i've never met a skint one!

It's horrendous. The fact a load of journo's have copied fake quotes from Kuyt and put it in their papers show the state journalism in this country is in.

These quotes are now appearing on Dutch websites as they obviously think Kuyt has said this to the English press. Mental.

It's horrendous. The fact a load of journo's have copied fake quotes from Kuyt and put it in their papers show the state journalism in this country is in.

These quotes are now appearing on Dutch websites as they obviously think Kuyt has said this to the English press. Mental.

That really is shocking, when i lived in Enlgand for a year i was surprised at how much total bullshit with no proof at all is written, it hardly ever happens in Australia.