You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever been with a woman you squirts?

aws

Yes!

It is the weirdiest but horniest thing I have ever seen.

A very wet experience. Was surprised that it was almost totally tasteless though! It was just water!

I didn’t actually believe in it until it happened. I really liked it, despite the fact everywhere got fucking soaking wet!!! But then I’m a right dirty bastard!

Yes!

It is the weirdiest but horniest thing I have ever seen.

A very wet experience. Was surprised that it was almost totally tasteless though! It was just water!

I didn’t actually believe in it until it happened. I really liked it, despite the fact everywhere got fucking soaking wet!!! But then I’m a right dirty bastard!

Bottled or tap?

This is not a word of a lie, i copped for this bird (ugly bitch, but, hey a standing prick aint got no conscience) anyhoo i got her back home, naked, into bed, and started the old finger play, so, she starts panting and says "put another finger in" so in goes the second finger, cue more panting, "put another finger in" she pants, so in slips number three, next thing she says "ah fuck it, put your fist in!!!!" so i did, in goes the fist, then the wrist, (i slipped me watch off in between thrusts "don't wanna catch it on anything, love." and i'm pumping away, sweating like fuck, thinking "hmmm now i know what delivering a baby must feel like", next thing she's screaming at the top of her voice "I'M COMMMMIIINNG, OH GOD I'M COMING" At which point i stopped and said "shut the fuck up, me sons in the next room" so after a bit we had a quick bang and a couple of hours later she got up and fucked off and i haven't seen her since.....wonder why?

honest that really happened. I've met one other fella who's met a woman like that, anyone else?

Guest molbyscorchio

I've been with one generously proportioned bird, who, one day while I was 'feeding the horse', said to me "take your ring off, it's hurting" to which I replied, "it's not me ring, it's me watch".

Twas like a pound and a half of liver in a Davy Crockett hat.

• 2 years later...
This is not a word of a lie, i copped for this bird (ugly bitch, but, hey a standing prick aint got no conscience) anyhoo i got her back home, naked, into bed, and started the old finger play, so, she starts panting and says "put another finger in" so in goes the second finger, cue more panting, "put another finger in" she pants, so in slips number three, next thing she says "ah fuck it, put your fist in!!!!" so i did, in goes the fist, then the wrist, (i slipped me watch off in between thrusts "don't wanna catch it on anything, love." and i'm pumping away, sweating like fuck, thinking "hmmm now i know what delivering a baby must feel like", next thing she's screaming at the top of her voice "I'M COMMMMIIINNG, OH GOD I'M COMING" At which point i stopped and said "shut the fuck up, me sons in the next room" so after a bit we had a quick bang and a couple of hours later she got up and fucked off and i haven't seen her since.....wonder why?

honest that really happened. I've met one other fella who's met a woman like that, anyone else?

Yeah i fisted a fat lass once, she loved it.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

yep, it is in fact my first line to chat up a lass "do you squirt"

3 foot was the furthest with the right technique. Its a bastard changing the sheets all the time though.

I picked up some moose in the tavern in Wallasey many years ago and went back to hers.We did it and when she came it was like a tap. I did not even have to do that much but it made me feel like a god . I told my mate the next day and a couple of weeks later we went back to the old sausage factory and he decided he was going to pull her ,which he did but he did not get her to splash .

So the story is I rule .

She also has a big fuck off picture of Gazza on her wall as well which I thought was strange but there we go .

A friend of mine told me that one of his recent former girlfriends, upon achieving the big "O", used to "suffer" from this condition. After the first few times he took to putting a large bath towel under her, otherwise she would drench the bloody bed!