You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pennant

Dirk

Guest Paul Mc
Very convenient of you to omit the racist overtone. Oh I forgot, the charges have been dropped

When the charges were dropped it means he wasn't charged.

Not the brightest spark are you?

Is that why you like Pennant?

You might be him.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellamy so called 'dodgy' reputation comes from his actions on the pitch. Pennant is a troubled piss head, who likes to smash cars up while pissed, then spend a few months in nick.

A truly sad occasion if this muppet gets to wear a Liverpool shirt.

two words; jan molby

Guest Paul Mc
two words; jan molby

Jan Molby: Liverpool legend. Won countless trohpies and was one of the best midfielders in Europe before he went off the rails a touch, being compared to some young, overpaid, overhyped, arrogant, cocky no mark, who has done absolutely nothing in the game, and who was in prison before he was 23. Yes, I can see how you came up with that one.

Guest Paul Mc
Must be unable to remember football form before '92 :whistle:

I first went in the Kop in 1971, aged 5. While you were a glint in Sky and the Premierships eye.

Jan Molby: Liverpool legend. Won countless trohpies and was one of the best midfielders in Europe before he went off the rails a touch, can be compared to some young, overpaid, overhyped, arrogant, cocky no mark, who has done absolutely nothing in the game, and who was in prison before he as 23

you said hes been in jail for crashing cars pissed ,so did jan who was a big big hero of mine.

but its ok for jan who was sent down while at liverpool but not for someone who was a bit of a kid,who i think would be a useful buy for us

I first went in the Kop in 1971, aged 5. While you were a glint in Sky and the Premierships eye.

afraid not old boy, I have been a fan for 28 years this year. The 28 year anniversary we beat Spurs 7-0.

It's just that I seem to be a bit more open minded and have more of a better memory of the players who have made mistakes like Pennant playing at our club in the 80's and 90's.

You have a very negative tome to most of your posts. What is the reason for this. This ssummer has been a vaxt improvement on the last one. We are once again with another major trophy in the cabinet, we have bought 3 good players for a small amount of money. Yet you seem to find something to moan about all the time, and it I am starting to think Rashid is the sensible one out of the two of you.

Even though I do not like Pennant, especaillay for £6million, I do accept that he can, under the right guidance be a very good player and do a job on the right wing for us and definately a good back up player to have. Yes he has been in prison and as mickeyc1973 said so was Jan Molby.

It's an opinion and I suppose that's what your on here for and lets make it a bit more positive. Things are looking good for us to have a damn good go for number 19.

Jermian Pennant.... at 6 million??? Seems like a big gamble considering his reputation off the field.

He has good pace and a pretty good cross on him. It could be a gamble worth taking but i would prefer Alves who looks a better all round player.

Guest Kenny

Latest.............Steve Bruce quotes today

Reds chief Rafael Benitez has already had a bid for Pennant rejected but could yet make an improved offer.

Bruce said: "There was a bid of £3.5million which was turned down two or three weeks ago.

"We paid near enough £3million for him and we owe Arsenal 25 per cent of any sell-on so we're certainly not going to be selling him for £3.5million, that's for sure.

"We all know every footballer has got his price, but, at the moment, Liverpool's bid has not been accepted.

"Until they meet our valuation, he's not going anywhere and I'm sure they'll move on."

Latest.............Steve Bruce quotes today

Reds chief Rafael Benitez has already had a bid for Pennant rejected but could yet make an improved offer.

Bruce said: "There was a bid of £3.5million which was turned down two or three weeks ago.

"We paid near enough £3million for him and we owe Arsenal 25 per cent of any sell-on so we're certainly not going to be selling him for £3.5million, that's for sure.

"We all know every footballer has got his price, but, at the moment, Liverpool's bid has not been accepted.

"Until they meet our valuation, he's not going anywhere and I'm sure they'll move on."

its clear that were in for him then, the question is are we in for both him and Alves or just one

ifs also clear from the sell on clause that BRum cant really accept anything less than 5m