You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bints who do nothing for me

Joeys Pogo

Nicole kidman. She's ginger. At what point did anyone ginger seem worth a go? She's bound to smell.

Charlotte Church. Some people like her, I think she mings.

However, Beyonce is fucking awesome.

There was a ginger girl presenting the breakfast show on SSN earlier this week. She was lovely.

Guest The Chimp

I've a real irrational dislike of Britney Spears. Fegie also does my head in. All the birds from Desperate Housewives look like fucking ghouls - their skin stretched too far across their faces - especially Sheridan and (the once superfit) Teri Hatcher. Beyonce also dispelases me - apparently a committed Christian (not that I give as fuck) but who quite happily thrusts her twot at the camera all the time (again don't give a fuck about that either, but I'm not seeing how the two co-exist).

I'm bored with all the suppossed sex symbols and celebs nowdays. Vaccuous, dull, uncharismatic, plastic, clones. Give me a Rita Hayworth, a Donna Reed, a Lauren Bacall, a Marilyn Monroe, or a Racquel Welch any day of the week.

I've a real irrational dislike of Britney Spears. Fegie also does my head in. All the birds from Desperate Housewives look like fucking ghouls - their skin stretched too far across their faces - especially Sheridan and (the once superfit) Teri Hatcher. Beyonce also dispelases me - apparently a committed Christian (not that I give as fuck) but who quite happily thrusts her twot at the camera all the time (again don't give a fuck about that either, but I'm not seeing how the two co-exist).

I'm bored with all the suppossed sex symbols and celebs nowdays. Vaccuous, dull, uncharismatic, plastic, clones. Give me a Rita Hayworth, a Donna Reed, a Lauren Bacall, a Marilyn Monroe, or a Racquel Welch any day of the week.

Jane Russell?

Guest The Chimp
Fine work!

Did you ever see Joan Fontaine in the film Rebecca? Stunning in a natural way. Sadly, she was one of those who didn't age all that well....a bit like Jane Fonda.

She's his sister I believe mate? I'll leave you with this before I'm off to bed to watch (hopefully) Queensland batter NSW in the second half of the second origin match - beautiful:

l_8c137d8fe0c489d8c62fa0d6ccb761df.jpg

I don't want to hijack the thread so I reckon a screen sirens from yesteryear thread would be a good 'un - there's so many stunners to chose from.

And let you mask your ingenious escape plan from your holding cell?

andyRAIN1.jpg

Now God Knows I'm not fussy, but there are certain so called celebrity glamour chicks who do absolutely bugger all for me

My biggest one is Madonna - I've never got it - freaky weird looking mad woman

Who doesn't float your boat - not obvious mingers thats too easy

Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Cheryl Cole/Tweedy. Yeah, they're fit. So? They just all seem so plazzy and overly done-up these days.

Have to agree with Fergie, she's got too much shit on her face.

She would have when I'd finished with her. She ain't pretty but I bet she bangs like a shithouse door in a gale.*

The obvious one for me is Jordan - at no point prior to, or after boob jobs 1, 2 or 3 would I even have considered it, in fact she's pretty much the epitome of what turns me off in a bird - gobshite, plastic tits and looks like she's painted herself with Cuprinol.

I realise this thread is about personal choice so I'm restraining my urge to neg Walk On for his comments regarding Kidman. It's not easy though.

If that screen sirens thread ever appears, someone transfer this picture of Frances Farmer onto it. Mad, bad and absolutely gorgeous.

ffarmer.jpg

*I'm assuming we're talking singer here and not Duchess of York. Although my comments probably apply equally in either case.

Edited by RoboRiise

When I was a teenage lad, I never thought I'd get fed up of seeing blonde, tanned birds in short skirts, but now that they're everywhere I find it exceedingly boring.

"Oh look, another blonde tanned girl in a short skirt."

Oh to see a brunette in a nice dress who actually smiles occasionally.