You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Kit teaser

Guest Paul Mc

That's a different picture. Lampards neck is much smaller.

Lol - you dont do much photo editing then - Lazyboy has taken the head of Lampard (wouldnt we all) and replaced it with Gerrards head. The join is where the collar is.

Why would he go to all that bother, the big meff.

Some ppl enjoy messing about with Photoediting software and like to show off there work.

Lazyboys work is normally very good and im sure he is enjoying everyone look at his mock kits.

Guest Jay W
Like i said bit of easy editing done and Lazyboy who has posted these pics is good at the old photoshopping

His stuff was that good that people on Ebay started making them and selling the designs as the new kit....

• 15 years later...
1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

It’s absolutely horrendous. My 7 year old loves it. Good old DHgate…

Have you ever noticed really small kids on there?  I want the Purple Allison one for the daughter but I’m not fucking paying £55 for something she’ll grow out of by Xmas.

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Have you ever noticed really small kids on there?  I want the Purple Allison one for the daughter but I’m not fucking paying £55 for something she’ll grow out of by Xmas.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/20-21-napoli-soccer-jerseys-insigne-2021/691677687.html?invitationCode=ff80808173e674fe0173ed16ec4015bb|-|691677687

Has the kids purple kit here. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Just got my daughter one DH gate she is 13 so got small man's unbelievable like real thing can't tell difference 

• Upvote 1