Quantcast
Who has number 28? - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shifty

Who has number 28?

If you take a look at this link

you will see our new signings in their training kits.

You'll also notice that they have numbers on them.

Gonzalez # 26, Aurelio # 27 and Paletta # 29.

So the question is, who has number 28?

Trabelsi perhaps?

I wouldn't take any notice of those pictures in regards to what shirt numbers these lads will be wearing. With a completely new kit this year the club will probably take the chance to change the numbers of loads of the lads in the squad, aligned to the fact that there may yet be several departures. I'd say that Pepe is guaranteed to get the no. 1 shirt for example.

Guest Jay W

Pepe likes 25 dont he? hore wore it at villareal too...

Training numbers sometimes are totaly different to what squad number you are, dunno why like...

I wouldn't take any notice of those pictures in regards to what shirt numbers these lads will be wearing. With a completely new kit this year the club will probably take the chance to change the numbers of loads of the lads in the squad, aligned to the fact that there may yet be several departures. I'd say that Pepe is guaranteed to get the no. 1 shirt for example.

Im sure there will be lots of changes, but not so sure Pepe is one of them....i think he also wore the #25 jersey at Villareal, so it may be the one he wants.

Pepe likes 25 dont he? hore wore it at villareal too...

Training numbers sometimes are totaly different to what squad number you are, dunno why like...

Damn...you`re fast...or maybe im getting slow? ;)

Im sure there will be lots of changes, but not so sure Pepe is one of them....i think he also wore the #25 jersey at Villareal, so it may be the one he wants.

Never knew that so maybe you're right, still think the best player 'keeper at the club deserves the no. 1 shirt though, but if Pepe thinks 25 is lucky, then leave it as it is.

Guest Jay W
Damn...you`re fast...or maybe im getting slow? ;)

I'm typing with one hand dude, nearly snapped the other one off this afternoon... O_o :smile: